Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate.Sweet Marble Arch  (Read 1422 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

REASONABLY PRETTY, GOOD LOCATION BUT ARROGANT ATTITUDE AND WAY OVER PRICED

I have been looking up market for a girl who is really attractive physically and facially (8’s for both) and has a service list that includes CIM and swallow.  She has  been well reviewed here so I thought I would give her a go.  First things – she is an expensive punt for me £170.  There is quite a bit of talk on here that she regularly bids on reverse bookings at a lower rate.

Comms ahead of time were fine apart from a bit of confusion on my part about the start time.  I thought we had said 6.00 but I had written 5.30.  She was not able to be flexible so fine.  I left promptly from work and was outside with 5 minutes to spare and text as arranged.  The first sign of what was to come is that I text and there is no reply. 

Wait a few minutes and I phone and there is no reply. 

5.30 comes and goes. 

5.35 I get a text saying “3 minutes.”  This is a personal bugbare I HATE waiting around ou the street and my mood is deteriorating rapidly. 

It was gone 5.40 when she eventually gave me the flat number; not a good start and I probably should have aborted at this point

The flat is lovely.  We are alone.  It is well located very near the Edgeware road
She is tall and slim and very well presented wearing a pretty dress and nicely done hair.  The reviews have built up her looks a lot.  She is not as pretty as I would hope and not an eight in my view.  For anyone who saw Passionate Naomi before she stopped working, Kate bears a striking resemblance and could be her sister.  So she has the looks and we have the location but there is no apology for keeping me waiting.  Shower and paperwork and then down to business.  It is very vanilla and she is stifling yawns.  Her lack of enthusiasm starts to tell and there is very little engagement about the blowjob or about anything to make this is a more interesting encounter. 

I finally pop about 6.10 and it is very clear that there is going to be no second round, it has been a lack lustre performance on her part.  She starts putting on her make up and getting changed to go out.  So I have paid 170 for less than half an hour.  Contributors who I listen to rate her, but I have to say there is no way she is seeing any more of my money.  I thought she was lazy, arrogant and a boring shag. 

Other reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15783.msg244998;topicseen#msg244998

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17524.msg271586;topicseen#msg271586

Offline UltrasForLife

That's strange. I had 3 pops in 90 mins. I don't make a fuss about 15 mins wait in general, this is not as big of a deal as you are making it to be but the rest is weird. She had good attitude with me except that her kissing on the second punt with her didn't improve and I decided she is not worth the money (I think it was 220 for 90 min) to come back a third time for someone that doesn't want to do FK passionately. Otherwise, there were no attitude problems. But that was like an year ago anyway so maybe she has changed her attitude towards the profession...or maybe she was not feeling into it since you were grumpy about a 10 min delay. These women are live human beings after all. If I were a prossie and someone was making a big fuss visually about a short delay I probably won't be in the best mood to please him. Having said that it sounds like she is not up to standard anymore and I am definitely not going back 3rd time even at lower rates.  :timeout:

btw, yes I think she is too expensive at normal rates but I think from what I remember some people saw her at even 200 for 90 which is not too bad at all for the location services and looks.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:53:04 pm by UltrasForLife »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the warning but I am totally amazed that she gets bookings at £180 an hour when her photos are complete shit --

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

Alexy,  your review led me to her door.  I wonder if being a "ahem" older gentlemen might have not helped her service.  Given the difference in our age I could guess I need a bit more encouragement  :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Alexy,  your review led me to her door.  I wonder if being a "ahem" older gentlemen might have not helped her service.  Given the difference in our age I could guess I need a bit more encouragement  :)

A good prostitute overlooks the age of a punter, if they hope to get 21 year old hunks they are in the wrong business.    :hi:

Offline UltrasForLife

Can't say if it's an age thng as I don't think TP is in his 20s either hahah but he had a good time with her... but it doesn't sound good to me from what you are saying. Especially if you paid full price for 1 hour she should be trying her best to make sure you are satisfied.  :thumbsdown:

Stealthshagger

I am young and I was going to see her but declined due to her attitude and arrogance. She sounded like she would be doing me a favour that disgusted her, and that I should consider myself a lucky nuisance, if I booked and paid her to do her advertised services (vanilla stuff, owo and protected sex for one hour incall)

kazred

I had a fantastic time with Kate on a 3 hr outcall (rb). I think sometimes it just does not 'work out' for whatever reasons......

Offline Jimmyredcab

I had a fantastic time with Kate on a 3 hr outcall (rb). I think sometimes it just does not 'work out' for whatever reasons......

I assume you paid far less than the advertised £400.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

kazred

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes I did - It was a RB

If she charged more sensible rates she wouldn't have to beg for business on reverse bookings.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

password02

I saw her last year when I had a few weeks of RB doing the rounds - she accepted a RB for an afternoon at £220 for 2 hours - It was last summer maybe July/August - It was good just about a positive for me -

What I can remember like it was yesterday is that she has the biggest pussy lips I have sucked on a AW girl ever - That was the biggest positive for me  :D