Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £1000 for 1 hour  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Hancocks

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Not a chance, looks great but possible to get similar looking women for a lot less.

Online scutty brown

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Even at £600 ph she is way way too expensive!!!!

Offline hw189

Who is she, some celebrity? £1000 an hour, not for me! I wouldn't even consider her even if she was at £200 per hour and offering all the services I wanted. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 06:45:54 pm by hw189 »

Offline billyrider

She’s pretty damn hot but I don’t earn my money as easily as that so won’t blow it like that!!!

James999

Online WARSZAWA16

Delusions of grandeur and high maintenance here I suspect. Priced way too high. Still, I suspect some people will be daft enough to pay it. Ultimately though it's all about supply and demand. If there is no immediate demand I suspect it won't just be her knickers that she will be dropping as her prices will be coming down too.

Offline Dopedj

Pimps gotta get paid  :unknown:
+1
Pimps get half -if he’s a good guy but evil ones get 70% of her earnings

Offline Wankingdead

For £1000 you can fly to Russia fuck 10 better looking chicks, see the kremlin and enjoy some Russian hospitality and come back, ffs.

Offline 0mard3000

For £1000 you can fly to Russia fuck 10 better looking chicks, see the kremlin and enjoy some Russian hospitality and come back, ffs.

Exactly!!

Offline boardyhell

thats a lot of pounds for a few pounds,get her a fry up and i like slim girls

Offline Strikar

Went on the website and saw a little hottie for £99 an hour  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Turns out there was a catch

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline boardyhell

Went on the website and saw a little hottie for £99 an hour  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Turns out there was a catch

Hidden Image/Members Only
they condemn themselves ,admitting they post photos of girls that are not of a true likeness