Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Frankie  (Read 3899 times)

mrgg

Anyone had the pleasure yet guys??

seems legit but need your expert eyes to cast a glance over

External Link/Members Only            External Link/Members Only

jtfm

Booked her about a year ago, she cancelled 1hr before meet, she then asked if we could re arrange only to cancel again at short notice.

alphabetspagetti

I've saw Rose a year or so ago and as Frankie a month or so ago and we both remembered each other. She is very open and great fun and can be really filthy. Clearly enjoys the role but does fit in around other commitments snd I anticipate not easy to make a booking with. Well worth the effort though espescially if you want her to share her sexploits with you.

Offline HS4000Kestral

Any ideas where she is based now and what services are on offer?
Thanks

Offline makemehappy

Any ideas where she is based now and what services are on offer?
Thanks
Probably best to look at the above link.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Not Sir Frank's Duchess then ?  :lol:

Husqvarna360

Looks like nice breasts in the pictures but some feedback sys she is very very thin?

SirFrank

Not Sir Frank's Duchess then ?  :lol:

Well funny you should mention that. My lass is currently flush with cash and won't let me anywhere near her honeypot! I've always thought that someone else was buttering her muffin tbh. As long as I get a slice of her ill gotten gains, I'm easy with the it.

SirFrank

Looks like nice breasts in the pictures but some feedback sys she is very very thin?
[/b]

In that case, she definitely ain't my lass

Husqvarna360

Was going to visit Frankie today, but message came back to say there was a family emergency so not today.....

Offline gheeme

Pictures and name have been changed on profile, as has the area. Reckon you've dodged a bullet!

mrgg

External Link/Members Only

indeed..... there was feedback from august this month tho.... why do this?

Husqvarna360

Contacted Frankie as I had her number, it's an odd one where her profile has gone again.

I think she is genuine but feels like something is not right there...

Would be interested for a good update from anyone who has seen her recently.

Thanks

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi can someone PM me Frankie's number?

Offline Corus Boy

Hi can someone PM me Frankie's number?

As it is on her profile and hence in the public domain;

thatguy

She's a good girl, OWO CIM, COF etc. Very skinny mind! I saw her in august I think. Had a good time.
She's not too far from the Cardiff football stadium.

Offline ampersand

She's a good girl, OWO CIM, COF etc. Very skinny mind! I saw her in august I think. Had a good time.
She's not too far from the Cardiff football stadium.
Any chance of a review then? Thanks in anticipation.

np500

She don't look skinny on her profile, are thay old pics, do like what I read and see , h l for frankie, number 73 ! Yes I do realise , A , I'll never see them all , and, B most of them will have vanished long before I get around to them !

thatguy

I'll write a review later and post it tonight

Husqvarna360

Looks like her profile is back again, is she very thin as some feedback, she says she has 32dd?  Are her breasts big when you have met her?

Prestigewelshrose

Hello Everyone ... it's Frankie here, I can tell you all I am completely ligit, I do have real natural 32DD I am also 8 and a half stone back a year ago I was a stone lighter due to a horrific abusive ex partner I am now a healthy size 8.  :thumbsup:

James999

Hello Everyone ... it's Frankie here, I can tell you all I am completely ligit, I do have real natural 32DD I am also 8 and a half stone

If you have such a good figure then why use such crap pictures on your profile, crap pictures are usually a sign of trying to cover up what the girl is really like, girls tend not to use pictures that make them look worse than they really are

Oh, and stop whinging to Admin, if you think you whinging about someone saying you are thin is going to get the comment removed then you've been sniffing to much glue  :scare:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 05:09:23 pm by James999 »

yorkshire123

Hello Everyone ... it's Frankie here, I can tell you all I am completely ligit, I do have real natural 32DD I am also 8 and a half stone back a year ago I was a stone lighter due to a horrific abusive ex partner I am now a healthy size 8.  :thumbsup:

So last year you were 7 & half stone yet you complain when some punter says that you are thin, dizzy cow  :wackogirl:

vw

Glad you escaped the abuse ! Can you point me in the direction to get one of these masks.

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

So last year you were 7 & half stone yet you complain when some punter says that you are thin, dizzy cow

She's clearly got her head firmly up her arse, she's used every word she can find to describe herself, ignoring the fact that they can't all apply as they contradict each other  :dash:

And according to her profile she's only got one tit ! (Gorgeous natural breast)  :sarcastic:

Offline makemehappy

So last year you were 7 & half stone yet you complain when some punter says that you are thin, dizzy cow  :wackogirl:
Might she not have put weight back on last year, so not have been thin? Seems quite possible????

Husqvarna360

Husqvarna360

Still haven't seen this lady yet, but very tempted and new picture..