Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adventures quay  (Read 730 times)

Online Takeapunt81

Currently working here over the bay in the apartments and wondered if anyone knows of any sp's that work from here ?

Offline Sticky

It's a gated complex with strict parking rules and enforcement, or never enough parking spaces. Lived there for a few years and had no SPs working there. The closest I found was either the other side of the roundabout next to Future Inn or across the other side of the bay.

Online Takeapunt81

It's a gated complex with strict parking rules and enforcement, or never enough parking spaces. Lived there for a few years and had no SPs working there. The closest I found was either the other side of the roundabout next to Future Inn or across the other side of the bay.

Yea i thought the fact its gated would put both sp's and punters off. Just thought could nip in before i make may way home afterwork which means i would also miss the traffic  :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

There is/was one based there.

Doesn't advertise it until you book.
Genuinely I do not remember her name as I had to cancel, and I wouldn't post it anyway.

I have visited there many years ago, I was buzzed in and found a V - Visitors parking spot.

The Concierge was active on site but didn't trouble me.

Offline Sticky

About 2 years ago they clamped down on parking so now you need a visitor permit from concierge and to notify the parking enforcement company of any visitors and give their registration number since so many people were parking in the V spots and buggering off to the BBC studios. It's why I moved as couldn't do outcalls from girls there any more.