Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Elise  (Read 5741 times)

Offline lewisjones23

Yeah, it's really weird and very sad. I feel sorry for Welsh punters and even some of the WGs having to deal with so much rubbish.

Anyway, those WGs (e.g. Elise) should tour Manchester to get away from it all. Lileth should come too, they could kiss and make up by doing a duo! Hell, even Rebecca should join in!

So ladies, how much will it cost to make that FFFM happen?

didnt Rebecca try a tour then had to cancel it because no one booked her?  :unknown:

cant remember the exact story

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
didnt Rebecca try a tour then had to cancel it because no one booked her?  :unknown:

no
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline NigelF

Yeah, despite her post to the contrary I think it was something like that, especially since at the time I'm pretty sure she complained about the lack of demand. Of course that was because she was touring Warrington which she probably thought would be convenient for both Manchester and Liverpool based punters but the reality is, certainly for the Manchester ones, we can't be arsed or at least I couldn't be arsed driving to Warrington.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
ah yes warrington ..... didnt bother as just ended up with calls and txts from timewasters lol

Offline NigelF

ah yes warrington ..... didnt bother as just ended up with calls and txts from timewasters lol

You should tour Manchester then. There's always loads of demand there and I've heard from some girls it's amongst the best cities for having very few timewasters and of course the punters there are some of the best  ;)

• Banned
  • Service Provider
You should tour Manchester then. There's always loads of demand there and I've heard from some girls it's amongst the best cities for having very few timewasters and of course the punters there are some of the best  ;)

never say never :P

Offline NigelF

never say never :P

Good to hear, at the very least it'd piss off Elise that a thread about her has resulted in bookings for you  :D

Nonetheless, if Elise bothered to tour Manc I'd be happy to see her too.

Offline lewisjones23

so yes I was right then  :dash:

Offline Waterhouse

I somewhat disagree. It would've definitely been out of order if she posted his AW username but she didn't, instead she just posted what he said in order to call him out for being misleading on here. "ReboundHound" was making it sound like he didn't ask for a roleplay when in fact he did. I generally think it's good that WG's call out punters when they're being misleading however I think it should be saved for important things, not really minor stuff like in this thread so I definitely see your point.
She called him HJ (not reboundhound) guessing that has some relevance to his AW handle. Further lack of discretion, if indeed that were possible with her.

To me discretion between the SP and client is key; her blatantly posting screen shots of a private AW message discussing certain services or scenarios is bang out of order. I would be mortified and furious if any of my private messages regarding bookings, services or what I wanted to try during any particular meet were publicy displayed by an SP.

She also stated she does not keep messages or numbers which is clearly a lie since she has all the back messages to post up here as screenshots, plus the fact that the Whatsapp screen shot showed the name 'Nightwolf'. That suggests to me the his name (or nickname in this case) was stored in her phone's contact list, otherwise Whatsapp would only have shown a mobile number and not a contact's name.

She is full of shit and drama and a liability to both herself and her clients as far as I'm concerened.

Offline Waterhouse

You're such a shit troll. You had promise earlier in the thread but now it's just too obvious that you're still butthurt that a prossie who's thick as two planks managed to make you look like a plonker.
Classic.  :lol:

Offline NigelF

She called him HJ (not reboundhound) guessing that has some relevance to his AW handle. Further lack of discretion, if indeed that were possible with her.

I didn't really notice that/assumed it was one of her many typos but assuming you're right that is definitely poor form. It is still slightly discrete though (i.e. meaningless to all but him and the most determined of stalkers).

To me discretion between the SP and client is key; her blatantly posting screen shots of a private AW message discussing certain services or scenarios is bang out of order. I would be mortified and furious if any of my private messages regarding bookings, services or what I wanted to try during any particular meet were publicy displayed by an SP.

I agree that discretion is key but I don't see why she should have to shut up when a punter is talking rubbish and the only way to prove it is by posting the message. If punters are going to be misleading on here it is helpful for everyone that they're challenged on it and that evidence is posted. Only to correct a lying or misleading punter do I think screenshots of AW messages should be posted.

If I was talking shit, I'd have have no problem with a WG posting proof as long as it was genuine and accurate/in full context. However obviously I don't talk shit in the first place.

Personally, if a WG posted any of my AW messages I wouldn't be happy but I wouldn't care that much either. From my reviews people can tell that I do all sorts of perverted stuff including sucking off trannies and in my last review for example, sucking fresh breast milk straight from a girl's tits! On that side note, Rebecca, are you still lactating at all?

Anyway, you still have a point because what that punter was talking about wasn't very important but I still think she was right to correct him and prove it.

She also stated she does not keep messages or numbers which is clearly a lie since she has all the back messages to post up here as screenshots, plus the fact that the Whatsapp screen shot showed the name 'Nightwolf'. That suggests to me the his name (or nickname in this case) was stored in her phone's contact list, otherwise Whatsapp would only have shown a mobile number and not a contact's name.

She is full of shit and drama and a liability to both herself and her clients as far as I'm concerened.

That's all fair enough and I do agree. For me, she doesn't present too much of a risk because there's nothing personal that she could find out about me however I would definitely be more worried if I was a local punter.

Offline NigelF

Only to correct a lying or misleading punter do I think screenshots of AW messages should be posted.

To be more precise, I also mean only when it's important to other punters and when the misleading comment is very unfair. So for example, I think it's fine for a punter to be somewhat misleading about unimportant things in order to protect their UKP identity - which is something I sometimes do in reviews.

As I've previously said, this is clearly a case where what was said wasn't very important but just about important enough (IMO) and malciious/damaging enough to be worthy of disproving.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 03:46:09 am by NigelF »

Offline threechilliman

Yeah, despite her post to the contrary I think it was something like that, especially since at the time I'm pretty sure she complained about the lack of demand. Of course that was because she was touring Warrington which she probably thought would be convenient for both Manchester and Liverpool based punters but the reality is, certainly for the Manchester ones, we can't be arsed or at least I couldn't be arsed driving to Warrington.

Correct. Warrington suits Warrington punters but probably not punters from Liverpool or Manchester.

Offline threechilliman

Good to hear, at the very least it'd piss off Elise that a thread about her has resulted in bookings for you  :D

Nonetheless, if Elise bothered to tour Manc I'd be happy to see her too.

They could come together, offer duo's etc. :lol:

Offline SO595

She called him HJ (not reboundhound) guessing that has some relevance to his AW handle.

Like Nigel, I assumed that was a typo.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bonio

So another one bites the dust - but if Rebound Hounds aim was to set Elise off, then he was successful.

My advice would be to stay away from UKP for a few months. Anyone shit stirring about her with unreasonable points will be largely ignored. But the constant retorts, with very poor levels of discretion are far more damaging to her business than anything else.

The notion of Moriarty (sorry Waxman) causing all of this doesn't ring true - Elise herself actually brought it to everyone's attention by creating dramatic threads on UKE and UKP. I hadn't heard anything about it prior to that. And if I am being honest, it wouldn't have affected my decision on booking her or Lileth at all.

There is now zero chance that I would risk seeing Elise - I am sure that she won't care on an individual basis but I suspect that I am not the only one that has come to that conclusion. Perhaps even some of those that had seen her previously have decided on the same.

I don't think that Elise is helped by the one or two WKs that fuel her posts by talking of conspiracies. The sphere of influence of pimps to the average punter in Wales is practically nothing. Probably less than in the Midlands from my experience.

Anyway, this really is a non-story. Its pointless and as I mentioned before, there will be no winners.

Offline lewisjones23

:sarcastic:

latest in a long line of Rebecca lying/having a selective memory

thanks to NF for having a better grasp on it than me  :music:

WelshElise

was a typo for hi not hj his aw user name is nothing like hj a typo with no relevence to his user name
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:33:25 am by WelshElise »

WelshElise

So another one bites the dust - but if Rebound Hounds aim was to set Elise off, then he was successful.

My advice would be to stay away from UKP for a few months. Anyone shit stirring about her with unreasonable points will be largely ignored. But the constant retorts, with very poor levels of discretion are far more damaging to her business than anything else.

The notion of Moriarty (sorry Waxman) causing all of this doesn't ring true - Elise herself actually brought it to everyone's attention by creating dramatic threads on UKE and UKP. I hadn't heard anything about it prior to that. And if I am being honest, it wouldn't have affected my decision on booking her or Lileth at all.

There is now zero chance that I would risk seeing Elise - I am sure that she won't care on an individual basis but I suspect that I am not the only one that has come to that conclusion. Perhaps even some of those that had seen her previously have decided on the same.

I don't think that Elise is helped by the one or two WKs that fuel her posts by talking of conspiracies. The sphere of influence of pimps to the average punter in Wales is practically nothing. Probably less than in the Midlands from my experience.

Anyway, this really is a non-story. Its pointless and as I mentioned before, there will be no winners.
then you dont know the lengths hes previously gone to not just me but other girls lady dita was one maddisin another a load of girls from companions its all on here if ypu go back far enough im sure scutty can enlighten you on that or maybe you will see it when he starts on another girl whos left him

WelshElise

warrington is miles away from manchester and liverpool attended uni up that way

Offline sensualencounter

warrington is miles away from manchester and liverpool attended uni up that way

Yes it is miles - about 15 from either Liverpool or Manchester, so hardly a massive trek  :dash:

Seriously Elise, take a break. You’re not doing yourself any favours and will have a fucking breakdown at this rate, if you aren’t already. I don’t like how you’ve come across on all this but I’m still human and I’m concerned that you are showing real signs of mental stress. It’s not good for you and please consider your own health here.

Offline Waterhouse

Yes it is miles - about 15 from either Liverpool or Manchester, so hardly a massive trek  :dash:

Seriously Elise, take a break. You’re not doing yourself any favours and will have a fucking breakdown at this rate, if you aren’t already. I don’t like how you’ve come across on all this but I’m still human and I’m concerned that you are showing real signs of mental stress. It’s not good for you and please consider your own health here.
Nicely put.

But I'll be blunt. Take this school playground crap back to UKE and stop with the inane, drama-inciting posts here.  You've made your point (valid or otherwise) so stop now. You don't need to reply to every single post that gets thrown up.  Know when to bite your lip, keep it buttoned and step back.

Better still step back from there (UKE) too and take a break, maintain a low profile and grab some breathing space for your sake and ours.  I doubt that folk will forget how indisreet you are, but at least we won't have to bear further witness to it.

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider

:thumbsup:

Elise, I have to admit to feeling concerned for you reading your UKE thread last week when you went quiet. I think you could do with a holiday  :timeout:

Offline lewisjones23

Elise, I have to admit to feeling concerned for you reading your UKE thread last week when you went quiet. I think you could do with a holiday  :timeout:

when the fuck did this site turn in to a WG support platform?

Offline scutty brown

I think she said somewhere that she'd been in hospital. Don't know why, none of our business, but I'm convinced certain members of the Taffia pimping society would be pleased if she had a breakdown