Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Far from average Cardiff  (Read 1013 times)

Crusader

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd kick of my first review on this site with one of the more memorable punts that I've treated myself to over the last month or two.

I'd seen FFA's profile on AW for a little while and made a mental note to look her up next time I was in Cardiff, I do like a girl with curves and I was not to be disappointed!

Contact was made through AW a couple of days before the meet, FFA supplied me with the post code and parking advice an hour or before I was due to see her and then called me 5mins before to make sure I had arrived and to give me her address. Without giving too much away her flat is on a very busy street 10 mins drive from the city centre, the street was busy enough with people going about their business for me not to feel any paranoia when ringing the bell.

FFA had asked me if I had any preference for what she should wear, and after seeing those killer curves on her main AW profile pic I asked her to wear something tight. So after climbing the stairs and making my way to the door it was much to my surprise that she opened the door to me stark naked! She explained that  there was no better way to show off her curves than with no clothes on and I certainly wasn't going to argue! You'll see from her profile that FFA is no slim chicken and doesn't pretend to be. She has curves and soft bits but all in good proportion and in the right places which in my mind makes one hell of a sexy combination! She didn't have loads of make up on, but I liked the fact that she didn't need it.

FFA offered me a drink and it was such a turn on to see her naked form as she bent down to the fridge with those massive tits swinging before her. Needless to say I couldn't wait to get down to business and my pre action shower was probably the quickest shower I've ever had.

The flat itself was immaculate. Clean and newly refurbished with an excellent shower.

On my return to the bedroom FFA got to her feet and pulled me into her for a DFK as I dropped my towel to the floor. She gently took me in her hand and it wasn't long before I was standing to attention. We moved to the bed where she laid me on my back and gave me wonderful OWO, tit wank and more OWO before I returned the compliment. She had a very neat trimmed pussy and was quite responsive whilst I was down there, playing with her tits and moaning. I like to think it seemed pretty genuine but hey ho, can never know for certain!

On went the rubber rather expertly applied by her mouth and by then I was ready for action. I wanted to see those tits bouncing so she climbed on board and rode me giving me a fantastic view, leaning forward occasionally so that I could get a face full. I could have admired that view all day long but alas, I was never going to last too long so popped after moving to missionary.

We had a good long chat afterwards whist cuddling, I was never made to feel that it was time to leave. FFA made me feel very welcome and was very very chatty and happy to talk about anything, my only minor criticism would be that I struggled to get a word in edgeways!

At £130 for the hour this was probably one of the best value punts I have had, and certainly one of the most enjoyable. It's unusual for me to visit the a WG more than once but in FFA's case I will definitely be making an exception!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

Crusader, nice review. She's good fun and horny as you found out  :thumbsup:

SeekingtheTruth

I've been tempted by her before but the attitude she displayed on UKE put me right off.

Sounds like you had fun though.

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review Crusader.  Not one I have got around to seeing so far.   Glad you enjoyed.   :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good to have you on board Crusader  :hi:

I enjoyed my own time with FFA, but I'd probably not return. She was a bit too full on for a shrinking violet like myslef

Offline iverthickone

Must get around to seeing her.

Thanks for the review Crusader.