Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THE LADY IS A TRAMP - is this profile a joke ?!?  (Read 1319 times)

johor299

External Link/Members Only

You never have a booking system set up?

That is correct. I can never be booked like full-time, professional girls as I am only a part-time 'Moonlighter' which MEANS I CAN HAVE NO SET SCHEDULE, because my main career has to have priority, obviously. BUT FOR PEOPLE who are compatible with my personality then that's great. Adjustments are possible. Just write to me with some pertinent details apropos yourself. Lady Libido is my alternative name and bonking is my game.

Bloody hell, I'd be scared to meet her. Some of her blog entries are complete wacko, she must be on drugs.

hemp2save

I wouldn't go anywhere near her, all I want is a shag FFS!  :dash:

hemp2save

if she came down to 60 or 70 for half hour then, it may be another matter :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

She's mad as a fish! I am putting her on my hotlist!

:music:

GeeWiz

I passed her screening once, or so I thought.  It was like taking an exam.  So I waited until she had a gap in her schedule.  And waited in vain.

So I thought it some kind of spoof, but those who have met say she is a good SP - if you're willing to jump through hoops.

Offline dboy74

Why use one word when 600 will do!

I never realised AW had a militant political arm as well  :lol:

James999

Just another pg scam by the looks of it, any replies are probably from some hairy arsed builder who runs the profile  :sarcastic:

Offline HughJardon

Still dont know what "superfluous" means but im as thick as pig shit. But boy i can rattle a headboard..holly/harley your loss you pompous twit :crazy:

Offline ampersand

Just another pg scam by the looks of it, any replies are probably from some hairy arsed builder who runs the profile  :sarcastic:
I have seen her and had a good (if rather regimented - she definitely controls the agenda if you let her) time. Pics are accurate.

SirFrank

She is for real but she's too much effort. Fuck passing a test to finger her. I don't want anything that much. She was also on here a while back claiming to be 'a quack'. Anyone who fancies themselves as that much of a wordsmith is a cunt IMO. She also changes her profile name regularly. She looks like she fell out of the same crazy tree as geri halliwell and hit every fucking branch on the way down

Offline Bigus Dickus

Just looked at her enjoys list! She's having a laugh! She's so far up her own arse there's not much space for a cock! Fuck that, she's playing some fucked up elite marketing cunts trick. Either that or she's some posh fucker whose chinless wonder of a husband can't get it up!

I'd still destroy her arse giving the chance but as I am far from Wales then she can poke it up her grinner!

As they say in the Dragon's Den, "I am out"

Keeping her on my HL for entertainment purposes only!

:hi: