Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacy22  (Read 479 times)

Offline bolo79bm

Anyone had the pleasure? Any intel would be greatly appreciated.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Razor Boy

Crumbs she’s a bit shy with the photos isn’t she! Only one and it shows not a lot  :dash:
Nothing coming up with her I’d number either... might be a TOFTT mate  :drinks:

Offline bolo79bm

Crumbs she’s a bit shy with the photos isn’t she!

She is indeed!

... might be a TOFTT mate  :drinks:

Think you might be right

Online Corus Boy

Crumbs she’s a bit shy with the photos isn’t she! Only one and it shows not a lot  :dash:
Nothing coming up with her I’d number either... might be a TOFTT mate  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

But what you can see looks nice?

Offline Doyle

Apart from that one photo, not a very compelling profile.  Wouldn't be surprised if she asks for a deposit...

Offline martypoos

I had arranged a meet but had to cancel unfortunately due to a family issue, but she didn’t ask me for a deposit and the postcode was Cardiff Bay area, I have seen the above photo showing her face , very pretty but I simply can’t remember where I saw it.
Anyway when I’m able I’m going to see her.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Doyle

I had arranged a meet but had to cancel unfortunately due to a family issue, but she didn’t ask me for a deposit and the postcode was Cardiff Bay area, I have seen the above photo showing her face , very pretty but I simply can’t remember where I saw it.

Good to hear some  evidence towards her being genuine.  Sparse profiles always make me suspicious.  Photo on WhatsApp maybe?

Offline Razor Boy

A deposit !  :scare: I’d be avoiding that  :thumbsdown: but each to his own Marty

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Razor, Marty was saying she didnt ask for a deposit

Offline bolo79bm

This is helpful, cheers.

Offline Razor Boy

Razor, Marty was saying she didnt ask for a deposit

Apologies all, my eye sight is getting worse !  :cool: it could be all the wanking I guess  :lol:
I actually cancelled an eye sight test last week as I didn’t feel it best to go out during the current shitstorm.