Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melinda Cymru  (Read 1092 times)

Bigboy999

External Link/Members Only

Thinking of booking an appointment with the lovely Melinda Cymru.

Who's seen her? Who'd like to see her?

Heard nothing but positive reviews about her, any one had a bad experience with her?

BB999

Gatchaman

External Link/Members Only

Thinking of booking an appointment with the lovely Melinda Cymru.

Who's seen her? Who'd like to see her?

Heard nothing but positive reviews about her, any one had a bad experience with her?

BB999

There is link to her reviews below your post.  You might want to ignore the one by "greggspeter" though.

You can also try putting her AW ID (3331752) into the search to find some more discussions, including an allegation (and some evidence) of bareback.

Maybe I'm just getting cynical in my old age but one of the posts that comes up in the search is a deleted post from a now banned member that sounds  a lot like this one.

Offline Corus Boy

There is link to her reviews below your post.  You might want to ignore the one by "greggspeter" though.

You can also try putting her AW ID (3331752) into the search to find some more discussions, including an allegation (and some evidence) of bareback.

Maybe I'm just getting cynical in my old age but one of the posts that comes up in the search is a deleted post from a now banned member that sounds  a lot like this one.

And from yet another new member, just happening to ask :)

Bigboy999

Thanks for the tips, I've been a member for ten months just haven't needed to post before.

I guess I'll have to decide if seeing some who possibly offers BB is worth the risk.

Gatchaman

Thanks for the tips, I've been a member for ten months just haven't needed to post before.

Always happy to be proved wrong :hi: