Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Maya - Nottingham  (Read 989 times)

60 review(s) for sexy thai maya (48 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smithy_132

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following ILO's review, I felt I needed to try this one out.

Not my normal first choice, I prefer a 'little' more meat on them and bigger tits, but she seemed like a decent option.

So texted in the morning, requested a 30 minute lunchtime meet, quick response confirming my request was accepted, £60 for 30 minutes. All good.

Parked up early and had a stroll around, sent another text to see if she could start early, once again no problems, got to the door as instructed and called, told I would be called back. Ended up hanging around for the best part of 5 minutes outside ( not a major issue for me ) and was eventually let in.

Yes, girl in the pictures, I'd add 4/5 years to her stated age, but that is just my best guess, tat as described by ILO.

Wet wipe of cock and balls before OWO with plenty of attention to all areas. Gave a leg raise hoping for a bit of rimming as ILO mentioned in his review, but no indication it was on the cards, no bother for me, it would just have been an added bonus.

Mish with plenty of DFK, then over to doggy. Now at this point, I'm an anal virgin, but having read ILO's review, I'm thinkin it is time to break that cherry. I'm having a look while in doggy and to me it is obvious she has taken a pounding up the jacksee over the years, so I pull out from doggy and suggest anal. No problem, out with the lube and away we go. To be honest, it didn't do that much for me, but if you are into anal without paying extra for it, she is a good call.

Back into mish, get her legs pushed up near her ears and we are on the home stretch. She is rubbing away on her clit and I can feel her clamping down on my cock until the inevitable filling of the bag.

Technically, a top notch punt, but she didn't really light my fire. A good service provided, but I don't think I will be returning. If Thai is your thing, go for it. For me, I think bigger tits are what does it for me, even if it comes at the expense of a bigger overall package.

Offline NervousJ

Nice review mate.

She sounds a cracking punt with what’s on offer, shame bout the tits though. I fully agree.  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Glad to hear she broke your anal duck matey shame she didnt get your legs up for you but sounds a good enough effort for £60, ill be back over the weekend  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Nice review mate.

She sounds a cracking punt with what’s on offer, shame bout the tits though. I fully agree.  :D

The tits look so much bigger on aw Jim, either she has lost weight or photoshopped to fuck, id go with the first.

Offline NervousJ

I’m on the look out for a punt, but reckon it needs to be a decent sized pair..

Otherwise I might have visited... :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Im looking for a big set and ....... well.... might try Poni

Roger was there when i called, hogging her
So i saw Maya

2 hours later Poni text saying am i on the way? Im like wtf you said she was busy  :lol:

Offline NervousJ

I may try her. It’s the lack of kissing that puts me off a bit...

Rogers moved into the spare room I’ve heard. No sign of a Ferraro rocher egg yet.. :D
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:27:55 pm by NervousJ »

Online RogerBoner

I may try her. It’s the lack of kissing that puts me off a bit...

Rogers moved into the spare room I’ve heard. No sign of a Ferraro rocher egg yet.. :D
I saw Jenny at Poni Thai Beeston for the third time in a week this afternoon. Choccies in downstairs lounge.
RocherBoner   :hi:

Offline Idba522

She sounds a great punt, might give her a try!

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha  :lol:

I’ve been put off by the £20 extra for both kissing and owo, taking 30mins up to £100...