Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie, Bristol  (Read 1905 times)

KenniLingus

Ok, the earlier Haiku review didn't go down well. What a shame.

Anyhow here we go....

I had booked the rooms at the House Du Croix in Bristol for the evening.

We were both apprehensive as this was a first dungeon experience for both of us. I picked up Katie from her place and the drive helped us discuss our pre-dungeon nerves.

The dungeon is extensively equipped and we spent a little time expiring what we should get up to.

Katie wore the little latex dress that I had bought her - she looked stunning throughout whatever she was wearing.

We made use of some of the equipment namely: St Andrew's cross; spanking benches; vacuum bed; spanking kit; restraints and also the string of clothes pegs that I had brought along (I have left these with Katie and I hope some of you get the pleasure of these soon). We had loads of mutual oral, anal play; and protected sex.

Bloody loads of fun and we are planning a return trip. Next time I will make sure that when I buy Katie dinner on the way home its more than the drive through McDonalds for £3 for both of us!

I really enjoy Katie's company and hope to enjoy her time as much as possible while I can.

Whether your tastes are vanilla or not: Katie is as good as it gets. Simple.

Offline PLeisure

Nice review, cheers

Love the idea of Katie squeezed tight in the vac bed...  :cool:

Could you elaborate a bit more on the anal play, pls

KenniLingus

Vac bed was fun especially with the violet wand!

The anal play involved my inflatable butt plug (its big before air). While restrained with chains to the bed and nipple clamps attached to the ropes to the block and tackle on the wall, Katie popped it the plug and inflated it until I couldn't take anymore.

Enough detail?

Offline PLeisure

yep, cheers  :thumbsup:

Assumed the anal play was on her sweet culito, heh....  ;)

password02

yep, cheers  :thumbsup:

Assumed the anal play was on her sweet culito, heh....  ;)

+1 - still trying to get the image out of my head - each to his own and thanks for sharing - Hope to finally see her soon. BUT any anal play will be definitely on LK 100%

:hi:

Salt

Hi KL

I personally loved the Haiku.....

Anyway great write up of LK and the House Du Croix.....

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

P.s. As I thought...need to include LK's old AW link to link new reviews...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 01:56:08 am by Salt »

KenniLingus

Offline hooper567

Great review and those rooms sound fun  ;)

spkmstr48

McDonald's?

Glad to see you know how to treat a girl  :lol:

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

KenniLingus

McDonald's?

Glad to see you know how to treat a girl  :lol:

It was the only thing open!

Thats why I'm going to make it up to her. :)

KenniLingus

Also, What I forgot in my post is that the venue (House Du Croix) was fantastic.

I had been there a week or so before on a recce and met the owner and one of the Mistresses. I had a little tour and was impressed.

The owner went out of his way to ensure we had a good time. There is so much to do and the house slave clears up for you afterwards.

I thoroughly recommend HDC if you're into the BDSM scene. You just can't get the dungeon feel without it being a dungeon!

spkmstr48

It was the only thing open!

Thats why I'm going to make it up to her. :)

Only joking, glad you got her to eat something. She's talked about the dungeon so might have to give it a go.

KenniLingus

Only joking, glad you got her to eat something. She's talked about the dungeon so might have to give it a go.

Maybe I could be the gimp in the corner? ;)

spkmstr48

Maybe I could be the gimp in the corner? ;)

Oh I think we can improve on that  ;)

Max Pleasure

Certainly a different kind of meet.  I'd like to try BDSM, especially with someone who's willing to experiment.  Does anyone have news on when Katie will be seeing new punters, as I know she generally gets booked up with regulars?