Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High prices in Cornwall.  (Read 398 times)

Offline streetstroler

Anybody else thinking like me that the prices some WGs charge in Cornwall are very high . There isn't a lot of choice at the moment for anyone under £80/30 minutes. Most seem to be up around the £150-200/ hour mark. Are they just chancing their luck or do punters actually pay this much.

Offline bdyno

It's not just Cornwall, prices are getting stupid all over the country.

Personally I've got a few girls I see regularly around the £120 mark, but it's getting harder and harder to find new girls I want to try that haven't priced themselves out of my budget (although in exceptional circumstances I have stretched to £150 for the hour which I see as an absolute max that has to be 100% fully inclusive).

I guess someone must be paying the higher prices if the girls are charging them, but having seen several threads like this in different areas it seems more and more of us are hitting the point where we refuse to pay the rates they're asking.

Decide on a max budget and stick to it religiously, if we all do that then surely prices have to fall?  I know not all punters are on here to discuss this issue, but even those who aren't must have their limits.  Eventually something will have to give.

Another big part of the issue is the ones who went from £100ph, to £120 ph, to £150 ph over a relatively short period of time which seems to be a fairly common pattern.  I can pretty much guarantee no punters got that percentage pay rise over the same period, so although I get that they want to bump the prices occasionally it seems to me the amount they bump them each time isn't in line with the budget of the customer.  I can only assume they're happy to work less.

Offline streetstroler

I think it's mostly the touring holiday trade ones that are the most pricey, the 'resident' ones seem to be cheaper but for me finding a suitable one is tricky.

Offline jingjing

I think it's mostly the touring holiday trade ones that are the most pricey, the 'resident' ones seem to be cheaper but for me finding a suitable one is tricky.

you may be right- Supply & Demand could finally kick in!

I've noticed on Viva (today there were 49 ads) plymouth recently,  the prices are dropping with at least two (but both were Roms/spanish etc) now advertising at under £100 an hr. YES-> & maybe they are the pimp controlled incalls  - desperate for biz.

Allthough, it does show an increasing trend.    Most profiles are at £100.

Probably most will also vanish in a few weeks time, when the grockles/grokels/grokuls(pick your own spelling) or (Emmets) season finally ends and Students go home for Christmas.  :lol: