Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexydreamgirlshelly Bournemouth  (Read 779 times)

Garrysmithy

External Link/Members Only
Tel number 07464142003
Saw this advert on adult work and thought Id give it a go! bad mistake! all texts were answered quick so no alarm bells! once I got to the location she tried to change the time by a hour! I said I couldn't come a hour later so she said ok come up now and gave me address!
I only wanted a BJ and the fee was agreed before hand at £40 the girl didn't seem to know what I asked for via the texts so I'm guessing somebody else was taking the texts and calls!
She started the BJ after a few seconds said its so hot I feel ill! then she started again then stopped again, then told me to wank ! then some other girl knocked at the door and said you have 5 minutes as another client is coming!, waste of money and my time! I quickly left.
I would avoid!!

kamu

Your first review since signing up almost 3 years ago and its of a profile thats been active for 4 days?

Garrysmithy

Yes I've not done a review before but feel other people should be warned about this! don`t waste your hard earned!

Offline Funtimeman77

I had the same with turning up at the agreed time and her saying she isn't ready. Decided to give it a miss and thought something wasn't quite right

Garrysmithy

Yeah wish I had not gone in!!