Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hypersonics and defence economics  (Read 74571 times)

Offline mills_and_bhuna

totally unjustified certainty calling other people idiots etc for not sharing your delusions.
I don't recall calling someone an idiot.
I may have implied it

Offline RedKettle

I could say exactly that about you.
Putin bad.
Trump bad.
Biden good but too old.
Netanyahu bad but if only we could get a good Zionist leader who would listen to Biden.
Let's not be hasty in halting arms sales to Israel.
Let's build a port in Gaza because Israel isn't letting in humanitarian aid.

I am not sure I agree with all of those, putin bad is a vast understatement. Don’t remember posting on several of the others, oh sorry as usual you make it up.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I am not sure I agree with all of those, putin bad is a vast understatement. Don’t remember posting on several of the others, oh sorry as usual you make it up.
You are one of only a few who still bother to engage with him, most others have given up as the cycle just repeats itself and you get drawn down another rabbit hole with no exit  :thumbsdown:
I may be wrong but I recall that you previously posted that you weren't going to bother replying either  :unknown: Unfortunately if this is the case I know it must be hard to resist replying occasionally but all it does is give him the oxygen to spout his usual cut and paste bollocks like a stuck record  :thumbsdown:

Offline mr.bluesky

You are one of only a few who still bother to engage with him, most others have given up as the cycle just repeats itself and you get drawn down another rabbit hole with no exit  :thumbsdown:
I may be wrong but I recall that you previously posted that you weren't going to bother replying either  :unknown: Unfortunately if this is the case I know it must be hard to resist replying occasionally but all it does is give him the oxygen to spout his usual cut and paste bollocks like a stuck record  :thumbsdown:

Probably like a lot of people I have him on ignore but the problem is a lot of people "quote" him so you can still see the same old, same old nonsense he posts. I will happily read what other people post on this subject,  I might not agree with everyone but at least they post something original instead of churning out the same old nonsense. Can everyone please stop quoting him  :unknown:
As I have said earlier and Blackpool Rock says it's like listening to a record that's got stuck.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 06:52:22 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline RedKettle

Yep have ignored him for a while but just decided to have a bit of fun. He is as deranged as ever and I will have a word with myself and stop! 

Offline Squire Haggard

I wonder if Babooner has ever been sectioned. The repetitive shit he posts suggests a tenuous grip on reality.

Offline spiralnotebook

Hang on, apparently Russia can’t even manage to invade Ukraine so why all the panic about France, Germany, Poland and the UK. Could they be holding back from a full shooting war?

Offline jackdaw

Hang on, apparently Russia can’t even manage to invade Ukraine so why all the panic about France, Germany, Poland and the UK. Could they be holding back from a full shooting war?

Holding back to the extent they are refraining from using nukes...

But sending a couple of hundred thousand troops into another country, shelling it with thousands of missiles, etc hardly seems a restrained approach to most people.

How would you characterise their actions??

Offline cunnyhunt

Something that would make a reasonable person with no preconceived notions reasonably certain that the US ordered the strike. (Bear in mind that Mills and Bhuna has not been saying that US may have done…but is declaring with a high degree of confidence that they did do it.)

(Cunnyhunt…I’m guessing, of course, so please correct me if I’m wrong.)
Correct. It is the absolute certainty of his position but with no evidence, although he name drops more than a pigeon shits to look authorative.

Offline mr.bluesky

I wonder if Babooner has ever been sectioned. The repetitive shit he posts suggests a tenuous grip on reality.

I think we should just deport him to Russia as a threat to national security.  :D

Offline Squire Haggard

I think we should just deport him to Russia as a threat to national security.  :D
:drinks: :drinks:

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Correct. It is the absolute certainty of his position but with no evidence, although he name drops more than a pigeon shits to look authorative.
Lots of people on here certain of their position with no evidence.
Pretty difficult to ascertain what counts as evidence these dates.
Most of what has been posted on here has been links to articles from The Atlantic, Wikipedia entries, articles from The Daily Mail,Express, Telegraph, all with histories of dissemination of pro war bullshit.
I believe what I believe on an examination of different points of view.
I just happen to have a different point of view from some others on here.
What is currently happening in Gaza and the West Bank just confirms my worldview.
The same people demonising Putin are the very same people rushing to make excuses for Netanyahu and his even more deranged colleagues.
The very same people crying about China supplying Russia with chips or whatever are the very same people resisting calls to halt arm sales to Israel.
The same people spreading now debunked claims about mass rape on October 7, beheaded babies, babies in ovens,etc. are curiously silent about mass graves found at Gaza hospitals in the last few days.
Just remember Putin is the one calling for a ceasefire.
The US is the one vetoing it.
The UK is the one abstaining.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Nice to see you are in favour of free speech.
You'll be really pleased with all these draconian measures policing the Internet being pushed through.

Offline Henry767

Some interesting points from M&B there.

Offline PumpDump

Lots of people on here certain of their position with no evidence.
Pretty difficult to ascertain what counts as evidence these dates.
Most of what has been posted on here has been links to articles from The Atlantic, Wikipedia entries, articles from The Daily Mail,Express, Telegraph, all with histories of dissemination of pro war bullshit.
I believe what I believe on an examination of different points of view.
I just happen to have a different point of view from some others on here.
What is currently happening in Gaza and the West Bank just confirms my worldview.
The same people demonising Putin are the very same people rushing to make excuses for Netanyahu and his even more deranged colleagues.
The very same people crying about China supplying Russia with chips or whatever are the very same people resisting calls to halt arm sales to Israel.
The same people spreading now debunked claims about mass rape on October 7, beheaded babies, babies in ovens,etc. are curiously silent about mass graves found at Gaza hospitals in the last few days.
Just remember Putin is the one calling for a ceasefire.
The US is the one vetoing it.
The UK is the one abstaining.

Agree 100%

Offline spiralnotebook

How would you characterise their actions??

Following the US/UK model in Iraq.

Offline akauya

I agree with that.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Following the US/UK model in Iraq.
They are far more restrained than the US/UK model in Iraq.
No shock and awe.
They pulled back near the beginning to start negotiations (which the US and UK scuppered).
Ukrainian negotiators have confirmed this before

Offline jackdaw

I agree with that.

Really? So there isn’t a significant number of people that deplore the actions of BOTH Netanyahu and Putin? (Personally I think deploring both is probably the most common position for most Brits.)

Offline Squire Haggard

Really? So there isn’t a significant number of people that deplore the actions of BOTH Netanyahu and Putin? (Personally I think deploring both is probably the most common position for most Brits.)
:drinks:

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I agree with what you are saying.
I was quite clearly drawing attention to the disparity between the views of the ordinary public and the actions and rhetoric of our politicians.
And Akauya obviously recognised that