Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva Telegram Booking  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Blu007

Have you guys seen the Diva Telegram App contact option at the top of their website.  Anyone used it? 

Offline Justforthebantermeight

I haven’t but I am a huge advocate of telegram. It is heavily encrypted. And you can delete entire conversations for both you and the receiver. In case you’re worried about leaks. The only negative is: if any of your friends/contacts have you in their phone as a contact it alerts them that you’ve joined telegram on their app.

Offline Blu007

I haven’t but I am a huge advocate of telegram. It is heavily encrypted. And you can delete entire conversations for both you and the receiver. In case you’re worried about leaks. The only negative is: if any of your friends/contacts have you in their phone as a contact it alerts them that you’ve joined telegram on their app.

I guess its ok once you join, then only you will get alerts and not the other way round.

So can this do away with a punting phone technically speaking as no phone number linked to Telegram account?

Offline Justforthebantermeight

In theory. But I only know 2 girls on telegram but it’s good to download anyway!

Online Cooldick

I cant find diva in Telegram

Offline Liverpool

I cant find diva in Telegram

I think you can contact the girl direct if you have app downloaded rather than the company itself.

Offline Blu007

In theory. But I only know 2 girls on telegram but it’s good to download anyway!

For sure as you don't give your phone number out.

Offline TPNTR

I think you can contact the girl direct if you have app downloaded rather than the company itself.

Are you sure?
I've seen their account on telegram via their site but I haven't seen any options to directly get I touch with the WG's.
Maybe you have to contact them and then they connect you two together.

Offline Londonpunter30

Can’t see the agency allowing that, once you can contact a girl direct you can see her cheaper with no commission to Diva

Offline Blu007

I think it will be through Diva direct but just Telegram so don't need to keep 2 phones on you.