Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai miracle massage East Dulwich  (Read 4621 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

I drove past this place earlier and say a sexy woman unloading bags from a car boot into this shop, I'm wondering of any one has been here before ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hootie15

I went here a month ago. £45 for one hour massage

Saw a lady called Penny and she was fully legit. I like to be starkers when they walk in and judge it from there, but she was very shy and was not on any extras.

However, I actually enjoyed the massage and decided to book another for Friday just gone.

This time saw a lady called Joy. Short, early 40s I'd say, healthy looking (polite way of say meat on the bones but not really fat). Same approach as before but different scenario.

Started as normal massaging my back, but I would say a third of the way through she just whipped off the towel and left me naked concentrating on my arse/ back of my legs with plenty of swipes in between. When I eventually turned over, she wasn't shy to comment on 'my package' and then get to work on the top of my legs and stomach. She asked with if I wanted her to touch it and I said how much. She said £40  :scare:. I said woah that's wayyyy too much you better be sitting on it for that, and she just chuckled and said no. I didn't even bother to ask what else was on offer, as she was fully clothed and the room was a bit tight, so safe to assume just HE.

Problem was, the cashpoints at Llyods and sainsburys were both not working before I got there so I had no cash and had to pay by card at the till. She tried to haggle me but I had no cash, so just told her next time I come I'll ask for you. We did shake on £20 for HE the next time I come, but wtf does a handshake mean to these women  :lol:. She did put me off with the clock watching and lack luster effort once she realised no extras were coming. So when I go back I will probably ask for someone else and try my luck.

I think its decent if you live near by as I don't know of any others in the area like that or even with potential.

They only take card mon-thurs, cash on the weekends only

Hope this helps

I went here a month ago. £45 for one hour massage

Saw a lady called Penny and she was fully legit. I like to be starkers when they walk in and judge it from there, but she was very shy and was not on any extras.

However, I actually enjoyed the massage and decided to book another for Friday just gone.

This time saw a lady called Joy. Short, early 40s I'd say, healthy looking (polite way of say meat on the bones but not really fat). Same approach as before but different scenario.

Started as normal massaging my back, but I would say a third of the way through she just whipped off the towel and left me naked concentrating on my arse/ back of my legs with plenty of swipes in between. When I eventually turned over, she wasn't shy to comment on 'my package' and then get to work on the top of my legs and stomach. She asked with if I wanted her to touch it and I said how much. She said £40  :scare:. I said woah that's wayyyy too much you better be sitting on it for that, and she just chuckled and said no. I didn't even bother to ask what else was on offer, as she was fully clothed and the room was a bit tight, so safe to assume just HE.

Problem was, the cashpoints at Llyods and sainsburys were both not working before I got there so I had no cash and had to pay by card at the till. She tried to haggle me but I had no cash, so just told her next time I come I'll ask for you. We did shake on £20 for HE the next time I come, but wtf does a handshake mean to these women  :lol:. She did put me off with the clock watching and lack luster effort once she realised no extras were coming. So when I go back I will probably ask for someone else and try my luck.

I think its decent if you live near by as I don't know of any others in the area like that or even with potential.

They only take card mon-thurs, cash on the weekends only

Hope this helps

Thanks for this info, i normally go to a thai massage in deptford for a strong hard massage. I will try this place later on tonight and report back.

Offline davebe80s

Brazilian Martian or anyone else tried this since? Anything to report?

Planning to TOFTT next week, but any advice on who to ask for would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave

Planning to TOFTT next week, but any advice on who to ask for would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave

Nope i ended up visiting apsara thai massage in deptford, ive been going there on a regular basis very good massage but ive never been offered anything sexual mostbof the massuses are rather old in apsara.

Offline Hootie15

Cheers,

Dave

I've been a few times trying to get others and each time since the first I've had the same lady Joy purely by coincidence. So probably you're best bet if you want name to use.

Offline davebe80s

So I finally got round to trying this place; it's nice and clean, with a good size massage room and cute youngish Thai masseuse. The massage was very good, nice and firm with lots of stretching. At the outset I was told to remove or keep boxers on depending on how comfortable I felt; I stripped, of course.

The problem was, she wanted too much for the HE, and wouldn't budge from 40, so I declined, but YMMV, and overall a good massage, with possibility of more, at a price. The other girls, whom I didn't see, may or may not offer the same at a lower rate.

Interested to hear other's experiences too though.

Dave

So I finally got round to trying this place; it's nice and clean, with a good size massage room and cute youngish Thai masseuse. The massage was very good, nice and firm with lots of stretching. At the outset I was told to remove or keep boxers on depending on how comfortable I felt; I stripped, of course.

The problem was, she wanted too much for the HE, and wouldn't budge from 40, so I declined, but YMMV, and overall a good massage, with possibility of more, at a price. The other girls, whom I didn't see, may or may not offer the same at a lower rate.

Interested to hear other's experiences too though.

Dave

Thanks for the info dave i may visit the place today after the gym.

Offline elnukky

I've been once before. I don't remember her name but she was late 30s. She managed to get out some knots and even cracked my back. Offered £40 for HE but declined. I'm planning on going again soon so I will report back with a full review.

I've been once before. I don't remember her name but she was late 30s. She managed to get out some knots and even cracked my back. Offered £40 for HE but declined. I'm planning on going again soon so I will report back with a full review.

Was it a proper hard massage as those are my favourite ones, getting the knots out where it almost painful.

Offline elnukky

yes, she walked on me and was able to apply a lot of pressure with her hands. It was enough for me.

yes, she walked on me and was able to apply a lot of pressure with her hands. It was enough for me.

I visited this place before i went on holiday and i got one of the best thai massages ever, i was also askes if i wanted assistance but the woman was dog ugly and she would have to of paid me.
But this will be my new venue for when i want a real good hard massage.

Offline disco

Hi - any updates re Thai Miracle? Or any other place in the Dulwich area? I am there for a few weeks now and would to try my luck :)