Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot beauty - Hatfield  (Read 538 times)

Offline MySin

I visited Hot beauty last year 2023 in September.
She was located in Hatfield, next to Aldi in a block of flats.
Plenty parking available at Aldi, comms good, she answered straight to my first call and arranged to meet after 30 mins.
Got there, texted back, but no answer, I waited another 10 mins and she called back.
Flat is nice and clean, shared with other punts. After we sorted papers (130 for 1h, two times, OWO).
I was excited being my first russian punt. Strip her cloths quickly. She is slim, good looking, small tits. She start a mechanical OWO, with zero suction and loads of teeth. I asked for cow girl position and she refused, instead I was on top. After I finished first round, I cleaned myself and asked for a bit of massage, again refused.
Tried to chat tiny bit, she wasn't engagging into it, didn't allowed any licking or kissing.
Second round she refused to do OWO, instead done OW. I moved her into doggy and rushed to finish it just to leave. I was out after 40 mins.
Definetely wouldn't go back.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online WARSZAWA16

Offline simon07

I hardly even bother with Russian group and she has 4 straight negatives.
No half hour option. One to avoid.
Sorry about your experience

Online PilotMan

Thanks for the warning.

Would be a tad more helpful to expedite posting future reviews, not least for helping your fellow members.

From the rules.
4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criterion is that she has accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exceptions are sex parties, duos, etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).
There are no abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I visited Hot beauty last year 2023 in September.
There's a 6 month time limit to post reviews so moved to discussions.

Offline MySin