Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yvonne at Sports Therapy Clinic  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Brownbrummie

Has anyone seen the new girl Yvonne here .....?

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes, see my reviews . ( good on 1st visit , poor on 2nd visit. ) To search for reviews type the ladies name in the search box top right hand corner of screen or click on reviews under the avatar picture   :hi:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 04:13:35 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Royalthailover

Yeh I saw her when she was new. Wouldn't recommend personally, young and inexperienced, not a great massage or HE unfortunately so not VFM for me.
As others have said, if you want a pleasant half hour with a young Chinese girl then that's what you'll get. If you go in with expectations of the place to live up to then you'll be disappointed. In my opinion that is anyway

Offline shed

What dress size is she and is she a looker. Haven't visited this one so may do. But if young, prefer them slim like Ruby.

Offline mr.bluesky

What dress size is she and is she a looker. Haven't visited this one so may do. But if young, prefer them slim like Ruby.

Quite an attractive lady, she wore a mask first time I saw her but I've seen her face without the mask on. Young probably early 20's as she is a student but a little bit on the stocky side ( not fat but not slim like Ruby )

Offline shed

Quite an attractive lady, she wore a mask first time I saw her but I've seen her face without the mask on. Young probably early 20's as she is a student but a little bit on the stocky side ( not fat but not slim like Ruby )

Thanks  :thumbsup: