Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian/Pakistani (South Asian Masseuse West Midlands)  (Read 4018 times)

Offline Hornystud1789

Afternoon all. After a little break from the massage game I’m back looking for Indian/Pakistani (South Asian masseuse’ in the midlands.

I have seen LEENA and the lady at Thai oriental in Leamington Spa but I think she has gone off radar. Personally like an Indian/South Asian woman so any help or recommendations would be much appreciated.

Some new places/people to test while I’m off work! 

Thanks. :coolgirl: :hi:

Offline RaajValdez

Hey. The only ones I know of and tried are G5 health in Smethwick and Kingswinford, and Simmy in smethwick. Their details have been posted on your previous post. Give them a try.

Offline Hornystud1789

Hi thanks for reply. Any decent ones in G5? Simmy I have seen is not a good looker and you need to have some sort of attraction. Well I do anyway :wacko:

Offline bonham

Hi thanks for reply. Any decent ones in G5? Simmy I have seen is not a good looker and you need to have some sort of attraction. Well I do anyway :wacko:
G5 has gone downhill in last 4 to 5 months seem to get girls who ask extra for everything. Most places will give sensual massage to get you to have hand relief but girls charging £10 sometimes £20 for it on top of hand relief and you pay for topples then want extra for touching them and so on . Just be carful if you go on all there extras. Also started to not give your full hour or half hour. Saying next customer here. I'll make it up next time. It used to be my place to go to but not with the girls they have at the moment deepkia probably only one that is sensible with time and extra but she not a favourite with most looking at reviews
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 09:15:27 pm by bonham »

Offline brumboy1

Yes totally agree with Bonham G5 has gone down and Simmy isnt a looker i had to walk when i seen the size of her if your into big girls she might be your type but wasnt for me and wanted me to park in a dodgy street and walk across a dual carriageway to get to her. We are lacking some decent masseuses in birmingham not just south asians

Offline theejaculator

Afternoon all. After a little break from the massage game I’m back looking for Indian/Pakistani (South Asian masseuse’ in the midlands.

I have seen LEENA and the lady at Thai oriental in Leamington Spa but I think she has gone off radar. Personally like an Indian/South Asian woman so any help or recommendations would be much appreciated.

Some new places/people to test while I’m off work! 

Thanks. :coolgirl: :hi:

Who's the 'lady' you saw at leamington Thai Oriental...is that the Guy street establishment?

Offline Hornystud1789

It is indeed. No longer there she said he name was “S”
Fantastic looker.

Offline RaajValdez

You need to go to west london, lots of Indian masseuses there. I’ve seen a fair few. I happy to recommend if this is a feasible option for you.

Offline Hornystud1789

Appreciate that. Bit of a trek for me! Prefer local midlands area. If you know any..  :coolgirl:

Offline Cesc187

You need to go to west london, lots of Indian masseuses there. I’ve seen a fair few. I happy to recommend if this is a feasible option for you.

Can you recommend a few to me?
Im going to be working there once a fortnight so id happily venture around

Offline haz_2

Banned reason: Abusive tosser.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RaajValdez

Feltham:
External Link/Members Only

Always new Indian women there. No point me giving names as I rarely see the same woman twice. But there are some crackers at times.

Central and West london:
External Link/Members Only

If you read the reviews, most aren’t good. But I’ve personally never had a bad experience here. My favourite is/was a busty Indian housewife called Geetha. Good massage and a lovely feast on her incredible big tits. At one stage I was going to see her twice a week. But I don’t think she is working there now. But please ask. If not, they have other Indian women in their books, and Middle Eastern if that’s your thing. Also got a black woman called Carla who also has huge boobs.