Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Turkish Massage in Brum  (Read 2860 times)

CovSam

Has anyone tried this Turkish massage in Birmingham. I have been told when I rang them that it is £75 for 1 1/2 hrs where a women provides the massage.

I always fancied this and wonder if any one has and if there are extras involved???

External Link/Members Only

Offline wuddyrarted

I've been to this place but not for massages or anything. It's a full on beauty spa for men and women. I usually go to get my eyebrows done (no I'm not a gay, just like to look well groomed) The turkish bath thing looks quite cool and they did show me around, but they play their cards quite close to their chest and don't mention any extras, although I did notice a kinky looking massage outfit last time I was there.

Offline Stapler

Hi.

Yes there are extras available from Aya at this establishment. You will get a handjob, maybe topless for an extra £20.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

CovSam

Thanks for that, I will give it a go

Offline jayuk99

what does ava look like
Hi.

Yes there are extras available from Aya at this establishment. You will get a handjob, maybe topless for an extra £20.

Offline Thecheatinghusband

If any of you guys do, give us a review.

Offline Stapler

what does ava look like

I didn't see her at the Hamman. Saw her when she was working from her house near Blues ground. She told me she was going to work there. Its been ages but judging by the reviews I would try somewhere else.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1