Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham Chinese/Thai/Oriental weekly switch joints  (Read 79506 times)

Offline simon07

No telephone number on Adultworks for Maya, maybe gone shopping. I thought Katie was staying all December?  :cry:

Offline Stickitin

Went to that Chinese joint on Mansfield Rd yesterday, New Sensory or something?

Old bird did massage, probably the oldest I’ve had for a while  :lol:  though decent massage and HR to be fair, had to close my eyes and picture a younger one  :crazy:

It was fine and served its purpose, would probably make sure I know who I getting next time before I commit to the deed.....

Offline X3 Guy

No telephone number on Adultworks for Maya, maybe gone shopping. I thought Katie was staying all December?  :cry:

Number back on now, so will probably release a load with her this week. Last time I saw her though, she was a little lacklustre, but hopefully she has upped her game.

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Felt like a Chinese and gave this girl a bell, was already in the city so arranged a short notice, it’s the place with the big black gates on Derby St.

Met at the door by the smallest girl, maybe 4’6”, slim with the biggest natural tits, her legs were so tiny  :lol:

Agreed £70 for 30 mins with owo initially £80 as I didn’t carry much cash.

Tits out and she’s naked, pretty girl, soft skin, soft hair, nice.

All positive except the last bit making me think she might not shower? She tasted clean to me, maybe she had a punter in the car park waiting, all the above I really couldn’t say.

We start with me on the bed and her sucking, was actually suprised she put good effort in, moved her over into 69 but I wasn’t going to last long, been backing up a few days now.

Into mish, was amazing seeing those huge tits bounce, no tongues in kissing but I wasn’t to bother or expected it with Chinese. Over to speed bump the doggy, back to mish to fishing, no complaints at all me moving her around and turning her over.

Filled the bag, gave a few tissues to sort myself out as I watched her crouch with wet wipes to clean her self out thinking maybe she should shower.

Nice enough girl, very pleasant and chatty, made a nice change.

She’s here until Monday I’m told.

Offline Newnottsguy

So... had the horn rang around a few places decided on the rope walk. This is interesting called, was asked to wait 10 mins ok, no probs, then directed to a certain number, tell me what top you’re wearing, now I need to see you are waiting at this address. Finally it’s the next door. In i walk to be met by uncle who asks me to take off shoes and go into room fine. In walks the girl resembling the lady in pictures. After the faffing around I only have 15 mins to spare... the response is no 30 mins minimum, walked couldn’t be bothered with more rules....waste of time fuck sake

Offline RogerBoner

So... had the horn rang around a few places decided on the rope walk. This is interesting called, was asked to wait 10 mins ok, no probs, then directed to a certain number, tell me what top you’re wearing, now I need to see you are waiting at this address. Finally it’s the next door. In i walk to be met by uncle who asks me to take off shoes and go into room fine. In walks the girl resembling the lady in pictures. After the faffing around I only have 15 mins to spare... the response is no 30 mins minimum, walked couldn’t be bothered with more rules....waste of time fuck sake
Have you got a link to the ad? I didn't know that there is a place on The Ropewalk.

Offline RogerBoner

There's a new girl at Poni Thai Massage Beeston. They appear to be real face pics. I haven't met Amy. There's a gap in the market and Poni should restart marketing themselves on AW
All ads by Ponipatten39 - Vivastreet External Link/Members Only

Offline simon07

Not sure there is much choice, just 2 rotating gals. One is about 40, size 10-12 and not so great on looks. Not sure about the other gal. Stopped going to Poni's as not what I want off the shelf.

Offline Introvert

I still dream about Thai Kimmie @ Edison Way -

Oh great times

Offline RogerBoner

Offline RogerBoner

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline sireel

I still dream about Thai Kimmie @ Edison Way -

Oh great times
Ah, those were the days... "Arnord"

Offline RogerBoner

Ah, those were the days... "Arnord"

I'm no expert 😇 but methinks it was Arnod  :lol:

Offline Introvert

Ok typo located -

Anybody got any info on the Thais in Nottingham city centre recently - the ones on AW are not loggin in

Offline chipsdigme

Is Poni Thai up to much these days? See they have a viva ad, so still going. Never been yet and willing to try.

Offline Latino888

Any recommendations chinese or nice Thai girls ?. Beeston (Nether Street) not open anymore.

Offline NervousJ

Any recommendations chinese or nice Thai girls ?. Beeston (Nether Street) not open anymore.

A member 3 years with zero contribution. I think you know the answer to your question.

Offline chipsdigme

Are the days now gone of £40 for 1 hour massage and HE? Like you used to get at the Yellow Salt Bin? Seems now, £40 only gets you 30 mins?

Offline RogerBoner

« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 08:29:01 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline Stickitin

New profile to Notts I think.

What do you lads think? Real deal or switch and bait? I’m leaning towards real I think.....Probably Thai?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Newnottsguy

Definetly Thai, Shea either at derby st, on cranbook street or rope walk.... any bets on where. But she is faf gotta to give her that.

Offline Space Invader

Looks worthy of a TOFTT - her Bar code on back should make her identifiable to avoid a B&S - I will report back if I get to see her later this week .

Offline Newnottsguy

She’s in the zone, doesn’t do french kissing

Offline johnnot

Can anyone tell me if Maya1996 is worth a visit?  It has been a while since Sexy Zari decamped and I feel the urge for a Thai.

Offline GingerNuts

Can anyone tell me if Maya1996 is worth a visit?  It has been a while since Sexy Zari decamped and I feel the urge for a Thai.

Offline Avg_Joe

judging by the comment above, about barcode tattoo on her back and discussion that she is probably Thai, i'd say the image/girl has changed, no tattoo visible, and the profile now quite clearly states Thai

that said, girl in current images looks dam tidy
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Avg_Joe

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 06:24:27 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Avg_Joe

I hope johnnot(contributing) enjoys his Thai.

lots of tasty options there for sure

Offline NervousJ

Notice this just popped up

I’ve enquired about this profile and even went to said address hoping I could get a quick punt but sadly she wasn’t at the address... it’s a new build flat in a part of Mansfield I don’t know where. Looked very safe and plenty of parking on road...

Deffo worth a visit I think if it’s genuinely the lass in the pictures...

Offline RogerBoner

Anna at Poni Thai Massage Beeston. I don't recognize her but would prefer her to the lezzie at The Zone.
The one in Mansfield looks fit Jimmy.

Offline RogerBoner

Anna at Poni Thai Massage Beeston. I don't recognize her but would prefer her to the lezzie at The Zone.
The one in Mansfield looks fit Jimmy.

Offline Avg_Joe

Notice this just popped up

nice, will have to keep an eye on that profile and see if she's available when i'm up that way next

Offline Knny

Quote from: Ryder on January 30, 2020, 11:56:35 pm

Same as this aw profile External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her?

She look's nice.  Hope she comes to leicester. 

Offline Avg_Joe

Anyone seen her?

i suspect not, those pictures look like the work of someones immagination, i suspect she's a completely different shape....

Hidden Image/Members Only

that said, i haved added her to my mansfield hotlist (with a warning note lol!)

« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 09:19:14 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline NervousJ

I’ve had contact but not visited... a new build area in a smart outskirts of Mansfield..

Offline RogerBoner

This Chinese girl is at Derby St. until Sunday. Telephone 07424239065

Offline simon07

Online gbyld87

This Chinese girl is at Derby St. until Sunday. Telephone 07424239065

Have you had the pleasure Roger?

Offline RogerBoner

Have you had the pleasure Roger?
I'm being faithful to my Thai gf. (Except for with the Filipino Jasmine.)
She keeps me drained so that I don't get tempted as she knows about my punting and my trips to Thailand.

Offline GingerNuts

Or put another way...

I'm being faithful unfaithful to my Thai gf. (Except for with the Filipino Jasmine.)