Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger Georgina - Vauxhall  (Read 488 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6753131) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline starzy247

Meeting: March 2024

Comms: All by text, quick and easy comms. I was in Vauxhall and managed to book this meet 1 hour in advance.

Price: £70 for 30 mins - OW, Missionary, Doggy

Location: Very close to Vauxhall station in a safe modern apartment. Very Easy to find.

Looks and Meet:
I fancied a punt with a larger british girl and her profile seemed to fit the bill perfectly and her being ginger was the cherry on the top. (if only I had read all the previous reviews on here  :thumbsdown:.
When I arrived she did the usual hide behind the door which rang off alarm bells. Despite this I entered the apartment and was so unimpressed by her looks. She looks mid twenties, facially she is a 4 and her body was saggy (4). She also had a very strong eastern european accent which was a shock as she is listed as being British on her profile. I ended up walking because she was not attractive to me at all. She may be someone else's cup of tea and her review's suggest so but not mine.

Would I return: Absolutely not!

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. A previous review talks about her not being British. She's racked up 4 negs out of 4 reviews now.