Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Martha - Stockton on Tees  (Read 1883 times)

42 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5992359) (38 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline TheSpaniard

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 for 30 mins plus £30 for anal.

Location: Terraced house in a quiet street of Stockton at the time of the visit.

Comms: All arranged by text with prompt replies.

Girl: Martha looked sexy. She is a slim woman but with nice breast, soft skin and a nice bum.

Martha was really friendly from the moment I walked in. She was smiling and was very chatty. She made me feel comfortable from the start. Asked how long I would stay, I said 30mins and paid and gave her the extra £30 for anal sex. She went to stash the cash while I removed my clothes.

We started with a nice massage with oil while we had a brief chat. She asked me turn over and asked if I wanted oral with or without. OW was my preference (safety first). Nice session of oral and then when ready, she asked what I wanted. I was there for anal so a new condom was applied and into doggy straight up her bum. What followed was a nice session of anal in doggy and prone with some light kissing and encouragement from her until I came in her arse. We cleaned ourselves and I lied down for a quick front massage while we had a good chat about life like old friends. All good.

A positive from me. I hope she returns to the area as I would love to see her again for another session of anal.