Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco - Gateshead stadium  (Read 3547 times)

Offline Sirius9999

External Link/Members Only

Estate NR the stadium, very close to a mini Asda but parking can be a pain. I ended up almost parking right outside the house. For anyone visiting it isn’t the flats on the corner but very nearby.

Girl:
Coco (definitely the girl in image 2 on the ad)
Someone else (a friend who works too) does the comms which are super friendly and good (I’m hoping it’s the girl pictured in image 3 of the ad for next time I’m back here) I just can’t remember her name now.

Cost:
£120 1 hour (probably could have got away with £100)

When:
Earlier this week

Sorry, late posting this as I think she’s only there until next week.

I couldn’t initially find the place but was helped out with directions.
Coco at the door. Shoes off and up 2 flights of stairs to a darkish but fine room with some led star lights everywhere. She had on a green silk style short dress and had gave a lovely cuddle once the door was shut downstairs and upstairs before handing over cash.
Gave her £120 (as I’d read there’d been confusion over costs) and she didn’t speak any English but held up a £20 like I’d given her too much. I just held up a hand to say it’s fine. Seemed wrong to then take it back + didn’t want to waste time seeing if owo was extra or whatever.
I’d had a shower around half hour prior so didn’t want another.

I’d read a great review which prompted me to visit this girl and wasn’t disappointed. Some great full on kissing while I was sat at the end of the bed, she has a good slim figure and isn’t shy, had her stand up and bent over. Got a little risky with her bent over and sliding up and down my full length but no risk of entering at the angle we had. Definitely a 10/10 view which did the trick for both of us and lasted a good 5 mins+ and a good chance to explore her body a bit more. As was mentioned she did a trick with a cup of water, taking some in her her mouth before a blowjob for a while then spitting it into another cup before taking some more. Was definitely worth a try. I was tempted to let her just go for it and aim to see if I could finish in her mouth or even try for a facial (another review I’ve not had time to post from a recent girl who gave the best facial finish ever and I must repeat!) but I really wanted to fuck her. More dfk when she came up for air and got rid of the water then she rode me at the side of the bed again, absolutely great arse and tight pussy, couldn’t hold on and filled the bag after swapping around with CG and reverse. She was very wet at the end and from her facial expressions managed a pop too.

After cleaning me up with baby wipes and disposing of the condom She went to the bathroom (down on the next floor I think) while I just lay back. Tbf I hadn’t really done much anyway! Came back in 5 mins later smelling of soap and lay down on her side next to me, this girl does like kissing and cuddling. With her back to me lying on my arm we started kissing and touching again. Very quick I was hard, the sight of her hips and butt too much :) pointed for another condom and straight back to it in a very slow and close missionary. I wanted to see her butt one last time before I finished so I lifted up and she turned for doggy. Didn’t have a problem instead with me lying her face down on the bed, legs together so I could get in deep for the second time. Absolutely went to town this time fucking her for a good 10 mins, hands on her back and finally on her butt before a second load and I was done.

A great punt and a great girl. I was almost tempted to go back that same afternoon to fuck her one more time but had to be somewhere else. Hopefully she’ll be back next time I am. Another kiss and hug downstairs before our the door probably a little bit over the hour

Offline Todd Landers

Great review and looks well worth a visit. I’m intrigued by the facial visit? Proper fetish of mine but not many on offer.

Offline Sirius9999

Girl was part of a duo in the South East when I saw them. I think they tour though so might be worth keeping  an eye on them. In the U.K. until April I think. Note though, this wasn’t this girl who wanted the facial but her Mexican working friend and they travel together.

Online yellowfever888

Glad you had a good time bud. She's moved to Fenham now. I think I'll be going for a 3rd visit this week.

Offline bigfish

Good review. Can’t wait for review of girl who takes a facial. Not many do this very well

Online Shutty238

Good review. Can’t wait for review of girl who takes a facial. Not many do this very well

I miss Carmel from Premium. I once gave her a very satisfying facial which rather than immediately jump up to towel off, she left in place whilst I dressed and walked to the door. True professional.

Offline Cappadonna

Girl was part of a duo in the South East when I saw them. I think they tour though so might be worth keeping  an eye on them. In the U.K. until April I think. Note though, this wasn’t this girl who wanted the facial but her Mexican working friend and they travel together.

Super hot!!