Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: foxy433  (Read 669 times)

2 review(s) for foxy433 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bassman135

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one really pissed me off.

I noticed her profile a few weeks ago and  she posted that she was doing one more week before stopping - special offer 80  instead of 100 for an hour. Since then the same offer is on till end of AUG. Silly me I fell for it and booked.

POSITVESshe certainly  looks like profile pics, lovely MILF body, attractive too.
Good comms and nice house in a twee new estate, right next to Chessington  world of adventures. Full length mirrors on wardrobe.

YMMV didn't click at all.

After lots of EE little English punts I was looking forward to some easy communication.

In the initial chat she told me she was not a 'shopping list kind of girl' But 'liked to go with the flow'

Problem was there was no 'Flow'

Perfunctory at best. Lots of time wasting. No initiating from her and reluctant response to my advances. Lots of perfunctory hand job and the opposite of 'nothing too much trouble'. No Kissing, she did suck when I asked , but, perfunctoraily after gesture of 'if I have to'. I have to say it looked great in the mirrors. After a couple of requests she said  ' Just  stop talking'. Tried RO but she kept her legs so close together this was difficult. She did seem to respond  and seemed to enjoy but then pushed me off. Sex in mish but again, as soon as we got going she seemed to just want it over with.

Then some half hearted massage. I did enjoy watching this in the mirror and she seemed to enjoy me watching her, smiley and looked good.
I turned over and she continued stroking. When I moved her hand to my cock( not wanting to ask by then) she complained that I couldn't just wait. i did ask for her to suck me again, eyes to ceiling she obliged then wanking me vigorously said 'you'll have to come like this' looking at her watch 'no time for playing and sex'. Asked her to suck me again and was admonished "dont come in my mouth" but she did suck (perfunctory) and wank me till I came a second time eventually.

NOT a good experience. I left disappointed and angry to have such a lackluster meeting.

Of course, maybe, she just didn't like me and YMMV but...