Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salisbury ... ? crystal and amber  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Protektor

Hi guys, does anyone have a girls they might recommend in the Salisbury/Andover area?

I was looking at External Link/Members Only but thought I'd pick the brains trust here?

I prefer blondes but not too fussed, OWO and RO a must, Anal a plus too, the younger side of 40 would be good

Offline CBPaul

The profile looks like it's been written by someone with too much time on her hands, combined with the website, her twitter account..... - I'm yawning here.

But she does say 'I am 27  years old in real not prossie years' must have been looking on here  :D

touch.and.go

Holly often works out of Salisbury - very fuckable - I have reviewed her in the past

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

crystaldenison

check the feedback on the profile x and your see what guys thought of the person x

crystaldenison

But she does say 'I am 27  years old in real not prossie years' must have been looking on here  :D

haha you cant say I got that from here .... it belongs to some uptight mare on s**fe   so I am told and I am a horrible human for using it on my profile lol

crystaldenison

External Link/Members Only this is ambers solo profile x for some unknown reason they have flagged her as fake lol I don't get why I mean shes stood right next to me lol