Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HIGHCLASS Lunna Moon - Bristol  (Read 1652 times)

Offline SPwest

External Link/Members Only
Can't find any info on this one, she looks great and has a few adult work reviews.
Anyone seen? If not I'll toftt on Sunday..

Offline ciderhead

When I first saw this profile I was put off by the 200ph price but noticed now down to 160,
No cim but does swallow so bit confused  about her services.
Interested in how you get on

Offline Jonlove69

zakkmorrison is a regular reviewer on this site. Although he hasn’t done a review here he has left a positive review on AW on 26th June. Therefore you should be fine. We need a bit of high class in Bristol  :thumbsup:

Offline BogBog1

zakkmorrison is a regular reviewer on this site. Although he hasn’t done a review here he has left a positive review on AW on 26th June. Therefore you should be fine. We need a bit of high class in Bristol  :thumbsup:

Hey all sorry - been busy. I can confirm that Lunna is the best punt I've had in Bristol for a LONG time. She's petite (size 6), very small boobs, DFK's like there's no tomorrow, great OWO with deep throat and good attention to balls, tight pussy.... plus, friendly and bubbly. English not great but she tries. I'm planning some longer dates with her. Yes she's expensive, but I'd rather 1 punt with her than 2 shit punts with grumpy Romanians. 

Offline stevesimpson

Hey all sorry - been busy. I can confirm that Lunna is the best punt I've had in Bristol for a LONG time. She's petite (size 6), very small boobs, DFK's like there's no tomorrow, great OWO with deep throat and good attention to balls, tight pussy.... plus, friendly and bubbly. English not great but she tries. I'm planning some longer dates with her. Yes she's expensive, but I'd rather 1 punt with her than 2 shit punts with grumpy Romanians.

Is anal included in the 30 mins I wonder? That would put her on an even keel with Ellysaa, plus balls oral and rimming giving...? Tempted.

Offline BogBog1

Is anal included in the 30 mins I wonder? That would put her on an even keel with Ellysaa, plus balls oral and rimming giving...? Tempted.

I'm pretty sure her profile used to say that she doesn't do anal? So I guess she's recently added it - but I bet at a fairly hefty additional cost, seeing as she's already expensive.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 02:47:50 pm by zakkmorrison »

Offline bristolnick

I am tempted now. Too many rubbish Romanians in Bristol right now.