Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda30 Morden  (Read 2819 times)

1 review(s) for Miranda30 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

cummin

External Link/Members Only

£60 for an hour

OK flat  above a pizza place in Morden (nothing special) with paid parking nearby, bathroom with shower and spa bath, voices heard in other rooms (Maid I presume) Miranda is is as per pictures, very slim and lithe, smiley, friendly,she offered me a drink, candles and music. She is from Hungary. I let her give me an initial  brief massage as it was my first time with her and I always let them start in their comfort zone.

Positives: Very friendly, Energetic sex if I wanted, she is quite unusually strong too, our wrestling was not all one way! Kissed gently at first but soon warmed up to full on GFE. Really seemed to enjoy my DATY. Sex (protected) was in all positions and she is quite bendy!

Neutral: her OWO was too brief, she did better when the condom went on but I was quite excited with her GFE so I let this one go, but next time.... not so lenient

Negatives : A tiny bit rushed (I ended up leaving as the hour struck) at one one point she told me "you have 10 minutes darling". This always annoys me as a seasoned punter I always watch the clock myself and expect an hour of fun excluding the initial shower etc. I did tell her about this in the end and she apologised "I do this for all customers" she said with a smile.

Be that as it may I will go back as at £60 she is very good value and I am sure will do more...

waxman

cummin

Flat is behind (not above, sorry) a parade of shops on the A24  London Eoad, just after the council buildings and on the way to North Cheam and Ewell.

waxman

Thanks, but how far from the Northern line?

Offline titanph