Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Vee (formerly Asian Chinita)  (Read 6807 times)

33 review(s) for Sapio Vee (27 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Duke L

Not long got back from an hour with Vee, and a fantastic one at that!
She's been on my hotlist for a long time, but her limited incall dates/times have meant I haven't been able to see her. Couple that with a recent not so complimentary review on here and I nearly decided not to bother at all. Glad I stuck with my gut instinct though!

Comms were absolutely fine, a little formal but I'm not expecting anything and just booked and confirmed through aw. Place was in Fulham Broadway, literally 2 mins out of the station, cross the road and you're there.
The district line wasn't working so I gave myself plenty of time and actually got there early. Texted Vee to see if we could bring it forward and she duly accommodated, nice.

Buzzed me in and she looked amazing. High heels on that took her nearly to 6ft,figure hugging see through lacy dress and a gorgeous body underneath.
Money out the way, quick shower and into the room. Nothing special, just pleasent.
I've read elsewhere that she kisses well, and she bloody does. Really intense dfk! Lots of this lots of caressing standing up, on to the bed dress off and down to her gorgeous pussy. Tastes delicious and at this point she starts to get very wet and very vocal. Owo was great, no dt but just fine for me. Rubber on and on top, cow girl then missionary. In between positions I'm going down on her and then, this is the best bit, I have her laying on her back she's holding her legs together in the air and I'm fingering her whilst rubbing her clit. At this point she screams it loud and literally squirts all over my fingers. Her body's shaking, she's struggling for breath, I'm feeling extremely proud of my self!
Then on to doggy, I finish off inside her, (protected of course), and we're done.
At it for the best part of 45mins or so. Wasn't so bothered about going a second time, so just some nice chat.

To summarise, an awesome gfe. If you weren't dirtier, more wild hardcore fucking, go somewhere else.
She's very honest in that she offers a gfe, that's what I wanted and what I got.  She has a great body, great tits and arse and would I go back? 100%!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jango1960b

Very informative review - do you know if she has a bath to share ? or any role-play stuff  :unknown:

Duke L

There was a bath/shower, not sure you'd really even want to share it though. I thought it was tiny.
Don't think she does the role play stuff either...

Differential

I saw her back end of last year and my experience was similar.

Nice polite girl, good looking (although the marks may put some off) and a great GFE. On the previous thread some posters did suggest she might be putting on an act but I was happy nonetheless.