Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amadea.linda cracking full on action - Paddington  (Read 3350 times)

32 review(s) for amadea.linda (29 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline paul2paul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Linda on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

Ccomms
Simple and clear. AW booking followed by phone call (voice mail) with swift text confirmation.

Easy to find, small clean flat near Paddington.

Girl
Stunning :-) Tall, toned (natural), firm tits, pretty face and lovely eyes

Action
After a swift shower, some kissing and fondling, I was ushered into the bedroom and told to sit on the edge of the bed where kneeled down and started what was an exceptional blow job. Subtle and sloppy, firm and fast and DT with some gagging. Gentle ball sucking was appreciated before more quick expert sucking and DTing.After 15 mins i gave in to her drive an CIM. Wow - great start.

Chatted a bit - previous reviews have said Linda can be a bit direct, which she can be but its nothing personal just good banter. I found talking to her enjoyable and fun .- she has a great personality. And she gives a great massage too!

She was getting keen to round two to start and got me ready with another wonderful blow job. She then fucked me reverse CG, showing off her skillful use of her arse movement, she switched so i could play with her titis in CG and after quite a while initiated a change into missionary which was was sensual. We then fucked doggy, taking it to to lead and the site of he arse moving in sink with my thrusts is turning me on now. A BJ break was call for with lots more of her brilliants sucking skills. When she gets your cock wet and starts giving it a hand job while spitting down on the head with her cool breath-wow. Another bout of fucking in various positions for what seem ages ensued.

She make me come for a second time after another intense BJ/ DT. She was focussed on milking me again, building my orgasm and goaded me with her mouth, hands and gorgeous eyes was a wonderful relief to cum on her pushed together tits.

Verdict.
Awesome. Definitely returning!

Positives
Beautiful girl, great attitude, BJ one of the best, not shy and also will stand her ground which I respect.

negatives
If I had to nitpick I might have like more balls sucking not juts licking.

Offline Sinz

Nice review OP, like the detailed narration. Keep them coming.

How long did u stay for ? She has been on the HL for a while, have not got around to punting her yet. But certainly looking forward to.

Offline paul2paul

My original booking was for two hours but due to crazy traffic I was late so we agreed to on 1.5 hours. Got some attitude for my tardiness which I kind of expected and appreciated - i would have felt the same if it had been in reverse. She's a lovely gril, she may bark but her bite is delicious!