Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petite_nikki Peterborough  (Read 3285 times)

Hydrant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was really kicking myself after this one. For my on-the-road relaxation during a long drive north it had been a toss-up between Petiite Nikki in Peterborough and the legendary Linzie Mae in Cambridge, who was also available. I decided to go for a one-hour £100 session with Nikki, more’s the pity.

I chose Nikki because I’d seen the brilliant Linzie once before and I always prefer a new girl. Also because Nikki was only two minutes from the motorway, because a report here and lots of AW reviews were very encouraging. And because her ultra-slim petite body shape is exactly what turns me on.

So what went wrong?

Not the sex… she was very, very horny when she got down to it and even came twice, gushing all over me. She seems to do everything on her list and I did enjoy the sessions of 69 and reverse cowgirl that made up about 30 minutes of the 1hr 15mins I was there.

Not the premises. Good area, parking right outside, neat and comfortable ground-floor flat.

No, this is what turned me off:

1) She says she’s 48 and but in person appears to be at least mid-50s. Possibly more. That’s par for the course with older working girls and not a deal-breaker for me (I’m 58). But for the first five minutes after we got naked she was overcome by a coughing fit that rattled so much it planted the thought in my mind that she was just a poorly old lady.

2) I was mentally battered into submission by her endless chatter. She just kept talking and talking, round and round in circles and repeating herself, saying “Yes… yes… yes” to everything I said (not in a Meg Ryan When Harry Met Sally way; in a madly irritating old woman way) and going on and tediously on about her vegetarianism and animal rights activism. She’s a mad cat lady in her private life.

I couldn't be bothered to tell her that I am a committed carnivore totally in favour of animal testing. I don’t mind arguing my case with intelligent and articulate people but she didn’t strike me as either. And anyway, that’s not what I was there for. Her character was such that if we’d been in the same group at the pub or a party I’d have made an excuse to get away after two minutes.

Because I’m such a wuss I went along with all of this verbal nonsense. Some guys would have told her to shut the fuck up and get on with the sex but that’s really not me and it would have killed the moment in my head.

It was the kind of encounter that made me glance at my £100 in cash sitting on the side as I left and think I’d really rather have rewound the last hour and kept the money. Or, better still, I wish I’d gone to see Linzie Mae.

Offline Black Horse

I saw Nikki in the Summer and would agree with your comments about the cough and verbal diarrhoea. Although I wouldn't return she does really get into the sex and gives good service for the price.

I would rate as neutral. I should have done a review - apologies.
Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CBPaul

Unlucky Hydrant, sorry to hear the punt wasn't good.

I can relate to making the wrong choice, the do I see a prossie I know to give good service or a new untested one almost always ends with me deciding on a new one and a lot of the time also ends with me regretting the choice and kicking myself. Linzie was fab when I saw her years ago but I've never been back - she's stayed on the back burner ever since.

As for listening to the babbling, I think I make a decent effort of seeming interested even in the midst of the most mind numbing conversation. Usually this is whilst assessing how close I am to being fully recharged and getting the decent service that listening to the diatribe deserves  :D A lecture from an animal rights loony might push it though.

Sounds like she's been coughing for a while too, not a good sign. Makes me remember a Chinese prossie with a terrible cough, there's not many I've avoided kissing but the thoughts of tuberculotic sputum made me shiver. Tiny frame and awesome doggy did a lot to make up for it though. 

James999

The dark pictures on her profile and hiding in the shadows are a clear warning that she's well past her sell by date.

As for the verbal shits, she's probably lonely in life and as such builds up things to say and rattles it all out when she meets someone, a lot of old people do it.the inly difference is their farts tend to sm

And what is it about vegitarians, why do they have to tell you? do they not realise others don't give a fuck, and a vegitarians fart  :thumbsdown:

Prices Slashed

I've saw Nikki last year, and she did chatter and asked numerous questions. I was of the opinion that the place was bugged and that she was trying to record info about her clients, perhaps just in case a meet goes wrong.

Offline eyeseebee

So she's a mid fifties old woman who chats shit, coughs her guts up and potentially bugs the premises you are in. Is that it in a nutshell?

Offline happyharry

So she's a mid fifties old woman who chats shit, coughs her guts up and potentially bugs the premises you are in. Is that it in a nutshell?
That's not entirely true. I've seen her for or five times over the past 5 years and would agree that she can ramble on a bit. That could be a time wasting tactic or maybe she really is in need of someone to talk to. Nevertheless, if I want to hear bigoted opinions I can just go down to my local pub any night of the week rather than pay her £2 per minute for the priviledge.
On the plus side, she's still got a fit body - whatever her age, and once she does get down to doing the business she delivers as good as most
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:48:01 pm by happyharry »

Offline Gothic D

That's not entirely true. I've seen her for or five times over the past 5 years and would agree that she can ramble on a bit. That could be a time wasting tactic or maybe she really is in need of someone to talk to. Nevertheless, if I want to hear bigoted opinions I can just go down to my local pub any night of the week rather than pay her £2 per minute for the priviledge.
On the plus side, she's still got a fit body - whatever her age, and once she does get down to doing the business she delivers as good as most

Without being too specific could you tell me what area of P/boro she works in please?

Hydrant

She's in the western suburbs within 3 mins drive of the A1.

Offline Gothic D

She's in the western suburbs within 3 mins drive of the A1.
That's a big area,could you be a bit more specific.Hampton or one of the Ortons?

Hydrant

Orton Goldhay - curious as to why you need it pinpointing? Are you planning to walk there?  :)

Offline Gothic D

Orton Goldhay - curious as to why you need it pinpointing? Are you planning to walk there?  :)

I might just do that.I have done stranger things in my life.Work occasionally takes me down to P/boro and the hell hole that is Whittlesey and surrounding areas so a rough idea of where she is,is helpful,thanks.

Offline youngdestroyer

I went to see Nikki the other day as had a last minute cancelation and had some needs to be met. Excellent comms and directions and buzzed straight in.

Agree with the comments regarding her age but as a 30 year old man, I like the older woman with a great body. She showed me to the bedroom and when I mentioned payment she said don't worry wait till we have finished and then she grabbed my cock and stroked it over my jeans.

The chatter was noticeable but she only talked for a minute or two before she suggested she put her mouth to better use. She got on her knees and sucked me for 10 minutes or so before I lifted her up for some PSE 69.

She lay me on the bed and carried on sucking my cock while I fingered both her holes which she seemed to like and then she started to squirt all over my chest area. Then she got on top and fucked me with all the energy of someone half her age until I came all over her tits and chin.

We got dressed and I paid her without her asking which was a nice change of pace, she started to ramble a bit at this point so I made my excuses and left, I had got what I wanted.

All in all, well worth the money and good fun, just shove your cock in her mouth if she is talking too much, she loves it.