Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking  (Read 486 times)

Offline Harry Monk

Hi all
contemplating using the reverse booking feature on AW. Had a couple of higher costing punts recently and I just have a nagging feeling they could have been arranged using this feature and reduced the cost a bit to a more reasonable price.

Anyone got any tips on how best to set this up so it works better in my favour

Thanks

Offline Tallchris

My experience is mixed.  If you are in a big city and offering reasonable money you will get plenty of viable offers.  My most recent one I got 30 accepts to a £200/2hr outcall.  Mixed bag of babes/average and fuglies.  Out in deserts such as my home town, you'll struggle and will get joke responses from girls miles away.

One thing I have noticed.  Several responses seem aimed at getting you to purchase private gallery, and they never reply.   So message back the ones you like.  If genuine they should reply.  Also filter them on UKP for any neg feedbacks.

Also some bidders don't seem to grasp the concept and will list their original prices. So always check before accepting the booking that they are clear on the compensation and services you want.

It offers another dimension to punting but do it at least a week before your planned date to get maximum coverage and response.

Offline Mij

Also some bidders don't seem to grasp the concept and will list their original prices. So always check before accepting the booking that they are clear on the compensation and services you want.

Believe it or not, I've had quite a few who bid MORE than their original prices just because the RB was listed above their rates!  :dash: :dash:

A couple of them I emailed back questioning their logic, saying I could just book them normally for cheaper....I still don't think the penny dropped....  :unknown:

As far as RBs go in general....you occasionally get a diamond.....but more often than not you waste your money.

Offline threechilliman

Hi all
contemplating using the reverse booking feature on AW. Had a couple of higher costing punts recently and I just have a nagging feeling they could have been arranged using this feature and reduced the cost a bit to a more reasonable price.

Anyone got any tips on how best to set this up so it works better in my favour

Thanks

Target her postcode, services, looks, age etc. in the requirements. I put one up like this for a girl I wanted to see and she bid 20 quid below her normal rate. Saw her 3 times at the same rate.

Offline Corus Boy

Use the 'Search' feature there are many good threads on this subject that will help you.

Offline Blazed

I'm probably in the minority here, but I love Reverse Bookings.

I typically put up Reverse Bookings at £240 for a 2 hour incall (this is in London).

There is never a shortage of replies. I'd estimate around 20 or so each time I do it.

I have had some of my best ever punts through Reverse Bookings and have met a couple of regulars that way too.

There is a small downside though. There will be some girls who simply bid on everything without reading your requirements in the booking information. In order to combat this, I always ask girls to state a (really) random word when they message me so I can be assured that they have read everything.

There are also some girls that will bid £240 when their 2 hour rates are lower e.g. £200. This pisses me off a tad. I won't respond to them.

Anyway, out of the 20 or so replies, I'd say about 5 will be great candidates.

It's also rather exciting in a way, never know what/who you'll end up with!

Happy punting,
Blazed