Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried Priligy?  (Read 1386 times)

Offline kaj314

Hi all,

A friend offered me priligy and tells me it's for premature ejaculation but having never tried it, wanted to get some opinions on the stuff from the knowledge base in ukp.

I have read up online,  but wanted to know if anyone has any personal experience of using it.

Thanks.

Asian Hunter

Been using the stuff for the past 6 months and its great. Before I tried the pills, I would last 2-3 minutes. But since taking them, lasting double nearly triple the time. The first time I took a pill was an hour before sex, didn't notice much difference. But now I take them 2-3 hours before sex, and it works a treat. No side affects from me, but some have commented side affects for them. So its a basic of trial and error. What works for you, doesn't work for others.

Hope that helps.  :hi:

Offline kaj314

Been using the stuff for the past 6 months and its great. Before I tried the pills, I would last 2-3 minutes. But since taking them, lasting double nearly triple the time. The first time I took a pill was an hour before sex, didn't notice much difference. But now I take them 2-3 hours before sex, and it works a treat. No side affects from me, but some have commented side affects for them. So its a basic of trial and error. What works for you, doesn't work for others.

Hope that helps.  :hi:

Thanks bud, may as well try it, to curious to not give it ago...

Offline Romney

I haven't tried priligy, mostly due to it's high cost, but I have used Paxil, which is an older, cheaper variant of priligy.  They are very similar, the main difference being that priligy is supposedly shorter acting so any possible side effects are lessened.

As far as Paxil, it works very, very well for me.  I went from popping in about 2 minutes to being able to last pretty much as long as I'd like.  In fact, sometimes it works a bit too well and I have not been able to cum at all, even with the wg trying to finish me with OWO, a HJ, even a vibrator!  That can be a really frustrating feeling, but for me, the occasional inability to cum at all is outweighed by my being able to enjoy myself for 60 minutes without popping almost immediately. I'm am a one pop guy so the longer I am able to last, the better.

The one side effect I've experienced from Paxil is that I notice I don't sleep very well the night after I take it.  Perhaps that would be less of a problem with priligy since it's supposed to be shorter acting, but as only take it on the day of a punt, it doesn't really bother me too much.

Offline kaj314

Thanks for the info...may as well give it ag seeing as it's free!!!