Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Hot List Management  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Turtle Z

Does anyone else notice that when they click on 'Remove' to remove a girl from their hotlist that in fact nothing happens? Can anyone explain this as I'd trim my hotlist down to very few girls if I could remove the ones I'm not actually interested in.

Offline PleadInsanity

They will be gone when you go back in to your hotlist.

Offline Moresomes

After you've clicked on remove, just click on refresh/reload, and they disappear.

bigmanbigman

Blocked list is as important as hot list as it hides those girl from all search s from then on .

Offline Turtle Z

After you've clicked on remove, just click on refresh/reload, and they disappear.

They don't though, no matter what I do, they stay there.

Offline cueball

They don't though, no matter what I do, they stay there.

Try logging out and logging back in, that usually does the trick for me

Offline Turtle Z

Try logging out and logging back in, that usually does the trick for me

Tried that a few times, doesn't work. I use  an Imac so anyone else have this problem  using a mac?

Offline the fitter

Does anyone else notice that when they click on 'Remove' to remove a girl from their hotlist that in fact nothing happens? Can anyone explain this as I'd trim my hotlist down to very few girls if I could remove the ones I'm not actually interested in.
I have had that a few times, sometimes if it doesn't work from her full profile, I do it from my hot list, or vis versa.

Offline Mi-Go

I've had similar problems using AW on my iPad.  If I switch from the main site to the "iPhone - iPod" version of the site, it then works.

Offline Turtle Z

I've had similar problems using AW on my iPad.  If I switch from the main site to the "iPhone - iPod" version of the site, it then works.

Thats interesting, didn't realise there was an iOS version of the site. I'll try that.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Could the WG be stalking you?  :lol:

Offline Turtle Z

Could the WG be stalking you?  :lol:

I need to clear out about 100 and I don't think I'm that popular with the 'ladies' unfortunately CT.  :D

Offline Turtle Z

I can't see any option at all to do this?

Offline YoungBrum

Rather than clicking 'view', click the '+' sign. Then click the checkbox next to each name you want to delete. Scroll to the bottom and click the drop down menu and select 'delete selected', then 'save/apply' next to it

Offline Turtle Z

Rather than clicking 'view', click the '+' sign. Then click the checkbox next to each name you want to delete. Scroll to the bottom and click the drop down menu and select 'delete selected', then 'save/apply' next to it

Spot on... worked a treat. Thanks!  :drinks: