Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Logins of WGs by AdultWork  (Read 1949 times)

5th Musketeer

I have a friend who was a WG and who joined AW a couple of years ago but left the business a year ago.  I know for a fact that she has not logged on since then.  For personal reasons she has not deleted her profile but she is shown as logging on over 90 times in the last 12 months.  Did anyone else know that AW automatically adds logins to inactive profiles?

Jay-Jay

Are you sure ? I have a couple of old regulars who haven't disabled profiles as they apparently still get income from PG's. They're in my hot list and I do check for log in activity in case they make a come back and neither show any at all this year???

Jay

Offline madeinwales56

I have a friend who was a WG and who joined AW a couple of years ago but left the business a year ago.  I know for a fact that she has not logged on since then.  For personal reasons she has not deleted her profile but she is shown as logging on over 90 times in the last 12 months.  Did anyone else know that AW automatically adds logins to inactive profiles?

You've got a friend who was a prossie but left the business and, for personal reasons, hasn't deleted her profile.
That, sir/madam, is amongst the biggest lot of bollocks I have read.

Offline anyfucker

I have a friend who was a WG and who joined AW a couple of years ago but left the business a year agoI know for a fact that she has not logged on since then.  For personal reasons she has not deleted her profile but she is shown as logging on over 90 times in the last 12 months.  Did anyone else know that AW automatically adds logins to inactive profiles?
Just maybe consider you are not being told the truth? It is out there somewhere.
Where do you see she has logged on over 90 times in the last 12 months? i only see date of last logon.
Cobra is an Indian beer isn't it?

yorkshire123

Personal reasons = Private gallery income
Logged in but not replying to you = She thinks you're a creepy cunt
Knowing she has logged in so many times = you are she

Lets just have the link & get it over with shall we  ;)

Offline PLeisure

Butter

If you delete your account on AW you have a month timescale to reactivate it before they wipe it as far as I know.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

How do you "know for a fact"? Are you with her 24 hours a day? Or are you actually her?

If it's showing that she's logged in, then she has logged in. You can't see how many times, unless you'd like to tell us how you know it's been accessed 90+ times in a year? Because that's very handy to know for all AW users.

vw

Can you screen shot the part that says logged in 90 times, if not but you have been keeping an eye every day and collated a spreadsheet can we have a look.  Sounds very odd to me, well you do anyhow.

Offline Mij

What utter bollocks!!

Andy you're asking this, why?  :dash: :dash:

Offline madeinwales56

... and our friend Cobraman has logged in at lunchtime today and no doubt seen the contributions to his/her thread and hasn't bothered to add any more comments. Smells fishier than a prossie's snatch.

5th Musketeer

Sorry guys (especially MiW) - I have been a "lurker" for some time.   I find this forum fascinating but have had little to add over the last couple of months so stayed in the background.  I have taken note of all your comments and I may be in a better position in a week's time to answer the replies I have received here.

vw

Sorry guys (especially MiW) - I have been a "lurker" for some time.   I find this forum fascinating but have had little to add over the last couple of months so stayed in the background.  I have taken note of all your comments and I may be in a better position in a week's time to answer the replies I have received here.
Are you on a stakeout

5th Musketeer

Are you on a stakeout
Not exactly!  Sorry to be so obtuse, but I hope to be less so in a week or so.

vw

Not exactly!  Sorry to be so obtuse, but I hope to be less so in a week or so.
Well find your posts and motives very odd.

overdone

I guess you must have just kept looking at her profile over the past year & just noted down when it said she logged in yesterday or today - but doesn't it only show that on profile you can view. I've got a message from Leeds girl who does keep hiding her profile (seeking) & puts it on view (offering) when she's working.

Offline Roth

Don't tell me but she's off to Dubai on holiday, just bought a new Beamer and even saves a few pennies from her wages  as a Tesco check-out girl!   :dash: :dash:

Pull the other one - she's having you on mate!  :scare:

vw

Don't tell me but she's off to Dubai on holiday, just bought a new Beamer and even saves a few pennies from her wages  as a Tesco check-out girl!   :dash: :dash:

Pull the other one - she's having you on mate!  :scare:
she doesn't want to fuck him, look what happened last time someone wouldn't fuck a stalker !

Offline Garden69

I'm pretty sure that if a WG earns from a private gallery then she would need to login to redeem it. I may be wrong ? Perhaps someone in the know can tell us ?!

vw

I'm pretty sure that if a WG earns from a private gallery then she would need to login to redeem it. I may be wrong ? Perhaps someone in the know can tell us ?!
You have to request payment by the look of it

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Yep a link to the so called ex-prossie would be handy. :thumbsup:

Offline Boundless

Just snorted coffee down my nose you git!!
 :D :D

Offline Boundless

Ok, so let's take this post at face value.

No I didn't know that and what's more I don't think it's true. In my experience AW don't add fake log ins.

I have a "not working at the moment but hope they might come back" hotlist and none of the profiles in there get fake log ins added to them, they still show the last date of log in, some maybe even months ago.
I think AW profiles only get auto deleted after they have been de-activated for a period of time, as these are all still "active" they just stay there for ever and a day.
If you look at Classyblondeheidi for instance you will see that she has never logged in External Link/Members Only

(For those interested Heidi still works at Zaras parlour.)

overdone

I'm sure I've seen one marked green "available today" & login was on never - how can that be & can someone find one for today?

vw

I'm sure I've seen one marked green "available today" & login was on never - how can that be & can someone find one for today?
They work for a group which is often an agency, the agency manager logs on to their account and does all management meaning the girls account never needs logging into, hence the last logon = Never !

Offline Roth

They work for a group which is often an agency, the agency manager logs on to their account and does all management meaning the girls account never needs logging into, hence the last logon = Never !

Agency Manager = Pimp. :(

vw

Agency Manager = Pimp. :(
They don't like to be called that ask the Geordies !

Offline Roth

They don't like to be called that ask the Geordies !

What do they like to be called oop North then?  :unknown: :unknown:

vw

What do they like to be called oop North then?  :unknown: :unknown:
Agency Owners, I upset the Diamonds Pimp when they employed that Logan Montoya by calling them a pimp.

Offline Roth

Agency Owners, I upset the Diamonds Pimp when they employed that Logan Montoya by calling them a pimp.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vw

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here You Go Roth

I see the term 'pimp' used a lot on this forum and i question whether it's the right term?