Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice needed...  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Clint_Eastwood

Hi,
I am first time poster but have been reading the forum for a few months. :thumbsup:

I am thinking of dipping my toes into punting.
I saw this advert and wanted to know if anyone else had visited her...
External Link/Members Only

The only experience I have had previous to this was with Erotic_Massage6969 in Edinburgh. It was a body to body massage with a happy ending. However it looks like she no longer works.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:28:50 am by Clint_Eastwood »

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Howdy Clint,

Not had experience of her. If you're looking specifically at FBSM, you may want to join the approriately entitled website dedicated to that stuff?

Anyway, a quick google of the phone number (Without the spaces) brings up a few hits

She doesn't look like the same girl, so perhaps the girls are using the same number. Also she appears to do FS, which *may* mean her massage is more of a rub n tug affair. Which is fine but may annoy you if you were looking for a decent massage as well.

I think you need to Take one for the team (TOFTT) and report back

Offline ComeAgain

I googled the number from the link you gave and this is what came up...

However, no way of knowing if photos are genuine, but if you google it and search through the many results you will get a better feel of it.

yorkshire123

I googled the number from the link you gave and this is what came up...

However, no way of knowing if photos are genuine, but if you google it and search through the many results you will get a better feel of it.

First picture borrowed so you won't be getting your hands on them puppies External Link/Members Only

Offline Clint_Eastwood

Thank you for replying Wheelie, ComeAgain and Yorkshire123.

Wheelie, I am interested in getting into punting so am using this as a stepping stone. She seems to offer more that just rub and a tug so thought I will try this out, build up some confidence and then go for a FS.

I also tried googling the username that she has posted under "Fiona16088". But as I am using my mobile I can't see the cached results.

Cheers guys.

Offline ComeAgain

....I am interested in getting into punting so am using this as a stepping stone. She seems to offer more that just rub and a tug so thought I will try this out, build up some confidence and then go for a FS.

If you don't feel confident, I suggest you use a site like Adultwork which offers feedback, so you will know who is genuine and who is not. Have you tried the saunas themselves?
TBH, the likes of vivastreet, backpage etc tend to be a bit ropey.
As most of us will testify, it is a hit'n'miss thing until you aqcuire your own sense of what is hot and what is not!

Good luck...and never fear to ask here.

yorkshire123

I can see why she would be appealing  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Shame the picture is of some polish bird (civilian?)

As ComeAgain states these sites & their profiles are littered with bait & switches or even worse, best look at the reviews on here, ,most prossies would happily just give you a wank or blowjob, in fact they would probably be over the moon.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

All good advice. If you're venturing into punting in a measured way, you can't do much wrong then looking at this site and working off recommended providers on AW.

I've used Vivastreet / backpage / etc when I am travelling (only time I really dabble , don't shit on my doorstep and all that) but it's full of bait and switch. Only genuine one's are the providers who repeat in their advert 'MY PHOTOS ARE GENUINE' if that's not written anywhere, then assume you'll get a B&S

I personally prefer FBSM and HR/HE. I am not looking for a connection but simply a carnal release. I've found that the orgasm achieved by slow HR/HE is just far more intense that via FS. But each to their own.

Offline ComeAgain

I personally prefer FBSM and HR/HE. I am not looking for a connection but simply a carnal release. I've found that the orgasm achieved by slow HR/HE is just far more intense that via FS. But each to their own.

I agree with that statement...good call. One great punt for that explosive carnal release is Lisa ( Thai Massage Orchid on AW) in Edinburgh. She gives you a proper hot oil massage and if you prefer ask her to massage your prostate...you won't believe how much she can make you cum!
Its cheap...£60/hr if you last that long! She's no babe, her English is poor, but if you are only wanting a FBSM with an EE (Explosive Ending) then she is as good as place start than anywhere.

Offline Clint_Eastwood

Cheers for all the advise guys.
I agree about the benefits of FBSM. I don't know if I am just greedy, but I like a bit of oral to compliment the HR at the end of the massage.
I might try this girl if/when she is back from her holidays ...

Offline Ally McFeel

I've used Vivastreet / backpage / etc when I am travelling (only time I really dabble , don't shit on my doorstep and all that) but it's full of bait and switch. Only genuine one's are the providers who repeat in their advert 'MY PHOTOS ARE GENUINE' if that's not written anywhere, then assume you'll get a B&S

I agree with this - Vivastreet is ropey as fuck. You could gamble (and have a backup plan) but be prepared to walk as a lot of these are bait and switch scams even after assurances that the pictures are real.