Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Magnificent Marley  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Santiago

Good morning Gents

Just been on the AW browse looking for someone new

Has anyone seen this touring girl

External Link/Members Only

Looks fit, not cheap, but naughty

:hi:

Offline The_Don

Good morning Gents

Just been on the AW browse looking for someone new

Has anyone seen this touring girl

External Link/Members Only

Looks fit, not cheap, but naughty

This may help (I use it often) when searching A/W IDs, on UKP:  How To Do An AdultWork Profile Search on UKP

Offline Santiago

Yip thanks Don

I can search thanks....

I was asking if anyone on the Scottish board had seen her  :hi:

Offline Courtney

Yip thanks Don

I can search thanks....

I was asking if anyone on the Scottish board had seen her  :hi:

...see if you can spot the spasticated ADHD Field Report. Oh Jeeeesus...I'm sorry I looked. :crazy: :wacko: :blush: :vomit:

Offline Santiago

Yip seen it  :thumbsup:

More importantly I took my chances on this one

I will put up a field report later, but in short....an absolute little honey, posh  tottie , fit as unbelievably accomplished for her age, goes like a bunny and erotic, no clock watching and imo well worth the fee given her full service.

Offline Courtney

I will put up a field report later, but in short....an absolute little honey, posh  tottie , fit as unbelievably accomplished for her age, goes like a bunny and erotic, no clock watching and imo well worth the fee given her full service.

well...at least you're normal and not displaying any signs of insanity after your visit. :D :thumbsup:

It doesn't look like she is coming to a Glasgow...perhaps Glasgow isn't posh enough for her. :wackogirl: :blush: :D

Offline Santiago

Faculties still intact Courtney  :thumbsup:

How do you know she isn't interested in the west coast have you messaged her, I'm sure she would enjoy the weegie patter

Posh however,down to earth and in no way up her own ass unlike some others

Offline The Man With No Name

Yeah, a review here would be much appreciated. As in case she ever does decide Glasgow's deserving of her, I'd be tempted to splash out, provided all is included. (Though not sure given a review of her on a previous profile, so would have to see. Perhaps this is something you can clear up.)

The chance to dominate and have a gorgeous, eager 19 year-old as your sex slave for an hour isn't a chance that comes around too often, even in the punting game. In fact, given the state of the Glasgow scene, you've probably more chance of talking a civvy bird into it after a few dates.

According to her profile she's due back in Edinburgh within the month, so perhaps there's increased chance of it. She must have liked you, Santiago. :cool:

Offline Santiago

Review posted looking forward to her return

Easily one of my best punts in years  :thumbsup: