Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kerry Louise …Wtf  (Read 4261 times)

Offline Mansfieldman

Quick question, who the fuck would pay her prices … £250 for half hour!!
I’ve seen a few of her Tik tok videos recently and she is not worth that at all!!
Put a bit of weight on me thinks…
Also there are so many better choices out there than her and for half the price!
She  can’t get many bookings surely

Offline KBW1999

She'll get some bookings for sure, some people are prepared to pay anything, not me though, I'll pass

Offline usernameinuse

False tits, false lips. yuk

Offline teddyking

For some reason false tits are always a turn on in movies and as a visual eye candy when in public. But when you get to touch and fuck them, they look so horrible up close and when you feel them
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online badsin

Each to their own.... If she was cheaper, I'd hang out the back of it :hi:

Online gbyld87

For some reason false tits are always a turn on in movies and as a visual eye candy when in public. But when you get to touch and fuck them, they look so horrible up close and when you feel them

Not all of them.

Offline Mansfieldman

I love false lips and tits etc… the fake barbie look is fine by me ..
However it’s not worth £250 of anyone’s money..

Offline Young_biker

To be honest I was severely tempted this weekend to go for it, she still looks her slutty best, however her reviews are mixed and when you are dropping that sort of money you want a great time.

Offline Bendown

I've got to say, if money was no object, I would book Kerry tomorrow!! I've followed her career over the years, and she's always been somebody who I've enjoyed watching  ;)
She has been on a 'to meet' list for flippin years, but I've never been able to justify the huge price.

I'd want an hour to totally soak up the experience but that would set you back £350!  :scare:
I think I'd feel sick at that price if it ended up being a bad experience, or one where you didn't feel like you got full value for money.
Her AW feedback was hidden for years, and it's not been that long you've been able to view it again.

Obviously I've not visited this lady, so can't say what would happen either way. Just saying how I wouldn't feel if the worst happened.

Offline shagmore

why would you pay that amount for such any ugly false looking person, no thanks, I like the WG to be natural.

Offline HailWood

why would you pay that amount for such any ugly false looking person, no thanks, I like the WG to be natural.
Certainly not given her only review on here. A Neutral which, if had been me, would have been a clear red card.

Offline stealthygit

I've got to say, if money was no object, I would book Kerry tomorrow!! I've followed her career over the years, and she's always been somebody who I've enjoyed watching  ;)
She has been on a 'to meet' list for flippin years, but I've never been able to justify the huge price.

I'd want an hour to totally soak up the experience but that would set you back £350!  :scare:
I think I'd feel sick at that price if it ended up being a bad experience, or one where you didn't feel like you got full value for money.
Her AW feedback was hidden for years, and it's not been that long you've been able to view it again.

Obviously I've not visited this lady, so can't say what would happen either way. Just saying how I wouldn't feel if the worst happened.

hi likewise re money etc, ive also enjoyed her stuff on the free sites, and with me very quite nearby its always been tempting but that price!
her body seems to have gone through some changes over the years, i recall the jim slip vid she did where she was quite heavy then she appeared too go on a weight loss/weight training phase where she became 'leaner' almost like a female bodybuilder, led to believe she became a personal trainer ? (i should get out more)  but looks like a somewhat more voluptuous heavier look is back,

perhaps i should save up my premium bond wins £25 this month, thats a start oi !!

Cheers

Online hunkybc

It's a no from me...I'd probably go upto £180. I guess the people in Brentwood earn more than up here  :)

Offline j122

I had to black list her, I got tired of seeing her in my searches

Offline Stockingsguy2

Each to their own I guess. Perso ally I wouldn't pay regular rates for that, she's not attractive and if I'm being honest I find that cloned look really annoying. I often wonder what goes through a woman's head when she does that shit to her face, I have a theory that they see it as attractive as they're looking similar to other percievably successful or "attractive" women. In reality she looks ridiculous in my opinion.

Offline teddyking

Each to their own I guess. Perso ally I wouldn't pay regular rates for that, she's not attractive and if I'm being honest I find that cloned look really annoying. I often wonder what goes through a woman's head when she does that shit to her face, I have a theory that they see it as attractive as they're looking similar to other percievably successful or "attractive" women. In reality she looks ridiculous in my opinion.

It’s the Instagram filters look. It looks great on Instagram but in real life, it looks like dog shit.

Offline Straightsix

Ah dunno, something just tells me she's gonna stink of piss.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online badsin

Ah dunno, something just tells me she's gonna stink of piss.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Christ, just changed my mind. I really don't get why modern women do this to themselves.

Offline Straightsix

Christ, just changed my mind. I really don't get why modern women do this to themselves.
Daddy issues to the max 😆
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline teddyking

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Available today in notts, someone has to be paying it

I'd see her at 150 160 the rest of the amount is crackers