Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyHannah - Letchworth  (Read 1021 times)

Danger!WillRobinson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a look on here before I booked - a number of now disappeared profiles for women calling themselves "Sexy Hannah", so lord knows if this is the same woman, etc, or if I've actually TOFTT.

Anyhow...was around Herts, and after some action. My plan A (Simply Louise) wasn't available at the time I wanted, but AW threw up this little honey.

Comms - phone answered pretty much immediately, followed by text with address. Went for 45 mins at £110.

Premises - small block of flats between cinema and supermarket - pay and display car park opposite.

The meet - door opened in usual fashion. Led through to bedroom past other rooms in flat - clearly one other person in flat; no idea if male/female. Hannah claims to be Polish (which I would say is true, but I had initial fear she might be a rom masquerading as Polish). Tall-ish, blond, slightly pouty lips that suggest fillers. Wouldn't have said tits were 32dd as stated, but certainly firm  ;) Definitely size 8 as per profile. Profile states she is 23, which I would say is accurate - certainly nowhere near 30.
Started with some relatively good DFK, then moved down to her tits. On to the bed where DFK continued, with me moving down for some clit rubbing/fingering. Then went down on her - definitely no problems with hygiene. Came up for more DFK, then she popped the raincoat on and started oral on me (states OWO, but discretionary, but I wasn't bothered). Then got on top of me - very slow teasing fuck, then off me, back down for some oral, then we went for doggy, with me blowing my load after 2 minutes of that (I should add that I've just started using sildenafil, and dear god, why didn't I use it before...).
No clock watching, and no desperation to get me out of the door, but little in the way of small talk.
Would definitely see again, but probably as a 1/2 hour appointment.