Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE  (Read 769 times)

Offline Igor

Hello chaps,

Have been punting for a while and recently joined this site, I look for under 27 years old girls to provide a good gfe, have travelled some distance in the past but have realised this can lead to frustration if the meet is not good, for example drove two and a half hours to see Elite Victoria in Northampton a while ago and she never showed.

I am assuming it is just Viva St and Awork to find options but there seems to be many profiles with no Awork feedback at all and Viva St seems to be worse, many of the girls are not reviewed on here at all. Have seen Anya and Izza in Colchester who were both excellent IMHO but haven't reviewed since joining as nothing new to add and Luci Summer in Witham who was gorgeous but just going through the motions as with Sweetest Linda, happy to TOFTT if anyone can point me towards any other sites or ideas. Tried ringing several profiles on Awork today but not one answered.Any suggestions appreciated, probably gonna try Izza early next week again but would like someone new.

Offline oohermrs

Hello chaps,

Have been punting for a while and recently joined this site, I look for under 27 years old girls to provide a good gfe, have travelled some distance in the past but have realised this can lead to frustration if the meet is not good, for example drove two and a half hours to see Elite Victoria in Northampton a while ago and she never showed.

I am assuming it is just Viva St and Awork to find options but there seems to be many profiles with no Awork feedback at all and Viva St seems to be worse, many of the girls are not reviewed on here at all. Have seen Anya and Izza in Colchester who were both excellent IMHO but haven't reviewed since joining as nothing new to add and Luci Summer in Witham who was gorgeous but just going through the motions as with Sweetest Linda, happy to TOFTT if anyone can point me towards any other sites or ideas. Tried ringing several profiles on Awork today but not one answered.Any suggestions appreciated, probably gonna try Izza early next week again but would like someone new.

Unless you're willing to expand your search criteria (ie age), you're probably better off jumping on a train and going into London.  The options there are much better.

Yes, AW and Viva St are probably the best 2 areas to look at.  Booking someone with zero feedback on AW is high risk and going through Viva St seems even worse!  Total pot luck.  You might find something , but you'll have to kiss a lot of frogs before you do.

It also depends on how many 'must haves' you're looking for.  For me, owo & cim are must haves, which rules out a lot of SPs.  I originally only wanted under 40s, but have had to move that up to under 50s!

I can recommend this one (seen and reviewed):
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Slightly over your age limit, but one of the better SPs in the region IMHO.

Good luck and thanks for the reviews.

Offline bobby1973

i know what you mean
i dont even look at wgs under the age of 30
96 times out of 100 your get a good service
and 50 times out of 100
your get a great time
look harder and go older

Offline Igor

Cheers for replies and advice Gents. Will always consider slightly older then my ideal but must admit partial to the 20 -27 age bracket, will maybe venture into East side of London where still easy to get to with a car from Essex. Will probably still take the occasional un reviewed punt, can't understand why some girls give crap service and lose the chance of repeat custom. Off to see Izza in Colchester today as always consistent but will be sure to review any new gems I find in the future.