Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lushlips99 - Southampton  (Read 718 times)

Offline tel_house

A very frustrating time!

I had a window of opportunity so I sent an SP, that I'd seen several times before, an AW mail requesting an incall in 5 days time. The mail was not read and she hadn't logged in for 4 days. So on the morning of the day in question I started looking around for a replacement for that afternoon. A search on AW gave about 25, most of which didn't have phone numbers displayed. I discarded most of the rest after checking for reviews on UKP.  Although she wasn't absolutely idea I decided on Lushlips99, mainly because of Derrick101's review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186970.msg1953545#msg1953545). sent her a text requesting an incall and got the following back within a minute

Hi yes I'm available at that time what are you interested in and do you have a profile on aw?

I replied 4 minutes later advising her of my interests and my AW profile name. 37 minutes later I get

what's ro and dfk? And how old are you?

I advised what RO &DFK stood for and my age. She replied

Oh no sorry I don't like French kissing and I don't see anyone over 52

At that stage I gave up!!

Interesting that Derek said
She led straight into some very good DFK,

A very frustrated TH

Offline Derrick101

And I'm 63 Tel!!!
Very surprising.

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only
I note that she has French Kissing (discretion) on her likes list and she also lists RO.
Doesn't mention anything regarding age, if fact there is very little detail on her profile. probably the reason why I've never perused it.
I understand your annoyance though Tel.
Like you I tried to arrange a meet last week, everthing seemed okay on the Monday but by the day of the meet her plans had changed, consequently to late for me to arrange anything else.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 03:27:19 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline tel_house

And I'm 63 Tel!!!
Very surprising.

You obiously don't look it, what's your secret? or she's a lying cow and decided she didn't like me for some reason.

Tel

Offline nigel4498

she didn't like me for some reason.

Tel
Seen how she never saw you, hard to figure that one out Tel.
The main thing is you've the money in your pocket and she hasn't.

Offline Derrick101

I recall that I had to explain what dfk and ro were and she was happy with that and provided. Obviously got the mind of a goldfish. No mention of an age limit.
You just wanted to break the bed as well :lol:
I was told on Saturday that I looked early 50's  :P
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:01:30 pm by Derrick101 »

Offline tel_house

Seen how she never saw you, hard to figure that one out Tel.
The main thing is you've the money in your pocket and she hasn't.
I assume she accessed my AW profile or perhaps it was just the usual prossie logic. As you say Nigel, I've still got the money and she hasn't

Tel

Offline jonpayne

Her loss Tel.

There are plenty of over-52s with money to spend who aren't going to contact her after reading this thread.

Jon

Offline nigel4498

There are plenty of over-52s with money to spend who aren't going to contact her after reading this thread.

Jon

....and I'm one of them

Offline tel_house

I was told on Saturday that I looked early 50's  :P
You ought to know never to believe everything a prossie tells you ;)   

Tel

Offline Derrick101

You ought to know never to believe everything a prossie tells you ;)   

Tel
Especially when your nickname includes an obvious clue :lol:
But then again, maths is not at the top of the list of prossie qualifications  :D