Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EvelineStarksXXX - Oxford. Anyone met them?  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't find any info on here. Anyone met her/them yet?

Offline Lewis

ok, I'll answer my own question.

Found some mixed reviews, but mainly positive, for them (when they worked in Bucharest) on a foreign forum called nimfomane, with the subject header Eveline si Roman.

Managed to get Google to translate.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:12:43 pm by Lewis »

Offline Lewis

Turns out she offers anal bareback :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I then asked her why she offers such a risky service. She replied that she is very selective and felt like offering it today, but doesn't offer it to everyone.

Needless to say, I declined the offer of meeting them.

To test her reply to me, I left it a couple of days and txt'd her from a different phone number.

Here is her reply to that message. It would seem she offers anal BB to anyone who contacts her  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:46:37 pm by Lewis »

Offline DrConners

Great work Lewis  :hi:  I've acknowledged & replied to your post in the BB Avoidance thread too.

I saw the profile - not for me but this is great intel - I'm guessing they think BB anal is a less risky form of sexual activity.

They are completely wrong  :wacko:    :wackogirl:   :thumbsdown:

Offline Cunning Punt

Is that anal bareback on her, him or on you?!  :scare:

Whichever it is, it is very unappealing.

Offline Lewis

Is that anal bareback on her, him or on you?!  :scare:

Whichever it is, it is very unappealing.

From what I recall of the txt message (deleted it now), as he is bi, anal BB was an option with him as well as her  :scare:

Very unappealing indeed!

Offline DrConners

From what I recall of the txt message (deleted it now), as he is bi, anal BB was an option with him as well as her  :scare:

Very unappealing indeed!

(Noise of me scrambling to get my punting phone)

Not really  :sarcastic:   :thumbsdown:

Offline Lewis

Just updating this barebackers links to their latest AW profiles for future search purposes.

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the update, alarmingly both profiles have recent feedback.

I reckon the local GUM clinic will be busy this month  :sarcastic:

Offline Lewis

Looking at the prices, it now seems they're including the BB price (£40) within their hourly rate.

It used to be £120 just for her, now it's £160.

and it was £160 for the both of them, but now it's £200.

Evelinestarks

BB is not an option. You have been grossly misinformed and we would appreciate if you get your information correct prior to posting it on this or any other forum. The prices have been increased because 99% of our clients prefer the total package which includes protected  a levels and double penetration( which was a £40 increase) , and realise the value that we offer. From our experience when anyone focuses this much on our services and hasn't been a client , unfortunately misleads those who would like to meet us. If you truly want to know what it's like to experience what we offer then you should make a booking and we would be more than happy to satisfy all your desires within our listed services. Unfortunately, bareback is not one of them
 Regards,  Eveline and Roman xx

Offline Lewis

BB is not an option. You have been grossly misinformed and we would appreciate if you get your information correct prior to posting it on this or any other forum.

The information is correct. Snapshots of the txt messages further up this thread do not lie.

Offline DrConners

If you truly want to know what it's like to experience what we offer then you should make a booking and we would be more than happy to satisfy all your desires within our listed services.

No thanks  :thumbsdown: