Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG asking for photo - is this dodgy?  (Read 4095 times)

Offline Bilbao

I chatted with Jess and even video called her but then she declined to meet giving no particular reason.  I can confirm shes a student doing this part time and she's the girl in her pic which she will share if you provide one of yourself. Dumb girl uses the same phone for chatting as she does her Facebook so all too easy to get her real name and friends list which I did give her a friendly bit of advice about. In think that she is genuine but naïve.

Offline The_Don

I chatted with Jess and even video called her but then she declined to meet giving no particular reason.  I can confirm shes a student doing this part time and she's the girl in her pic which she will share if you provide one of yourself. Dumb girl uses the same phone for chatting as she does her Facebook so all too easy to get her real name and friends list which I did give her a friendly bit of advice about. In think that she is genuine but naïve.

Not good

Offline softlad25

if she is a student just working for extra cash and you just told her about friends and family on facebook
must of scared the shit out of her
you know to much about her that's why she wouldn't see you
she's deleted account now also 

Offline cigano8

As people have alluded to it should set alarm bells off when she's asking for a pic...shouldn't matter in the slightest what the punter looks like.

Although as a generalisation I've noticed that some EE WG have mentioned that they don't/would never see black men or mixed race...maybe in her mind it's a way to see the race of the punter?

Anyway if you do go through with it, you should send a pic of a similiar looking bloke you can pass as, much like they do on any vivastreet ads. The chances are her photos aren't accurate either! :D

Offline BlueRock

Sadly the same phone used for Facebook and working is common. Of course it gives you a chance to see unedited photos but it gives stalkers a foot in the door. Never been tempted to point out their mistake though. As for pics no way regardless of if you're single or not.