Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspended jail sentence for Canklow brothel keeper  (Read 1577 times)

Offline kingkong69

Been in there but never had a punt..

Offline scutty brown

FFS either the police or CPS need a rocket up their collective asses for that one.
As reported that's clear-cut case of trafficking / slavery / enforced sexual exploitation as you'll find, yet they just charged the bastard with brothel keeping. Something seriously wrong

Offline wristjob

FFS either the police or CPS need a rocket up their collective asses for that one.
As reported that's clear-cut case of trafficking / slavery / enforced sexual exploitation as you'll find, yet they just charged the bastard with brothel keeping. Something seriously wrong

I wasn't at the trial, don't know all the details and I don't want to automatically point the finger at him. Certainly the implication of no jail would be he didn't know she was forced into it, but this bit of the article troubles me:

“She [The woman] refused to work to begin with but was threatened and assaulted and felt she had no choice but to go along with it,” said Mr Goldsack.

Was Shane Booth the one threatening and assaulting her - QED he knew and surely threatening someone in such a way is an offence worthy of jail even without the sexual aspect?

Considering how this is a high profile issue now and the nature of the offence the 21 months handed down to the 2 people who did know seems pitifully poor - multiply that by 4 as a starting point.

Offline Wolfy123

Shame really there were 2 girls at Pandoras that were cracking punts

Offline wristjob

I'm sure those girls will be around somewhere else if they were in the biz of their own choice. Surely the bigger shame is some teenage girl got forced to have sex with a few hundred guys that she didn't want to and spent months living in fear

Offline FLYING BLUE

Really?
That's what you take from this?

Offline luvjoy

Really?

Why are you so surprised, the majority of contributors on here only think via their dicks!  :unknown:

Offline camshaft72uk

Went in there once when first open.  Didn't rate it,  nobody looked like they wanted to be there.

Certainly doesn't sound like he should be free to walk,  but not heard all the details.

Thing that bothers me,  is from her escaping and going to petrol station for help.  Why did the police raid the place days later??
They should have been straight there!!!!  :-(

Offline Wolfy123

Really?                                       

Of course what happened to the girl in question is horrible, but from a punting perspective i'm sad to lose 2 fine fucks  :unknown: -sue me.

Offline scutty brown

Of course what happened to the girl in question is horrible, but from a punting perspective i'm sad to lose 2 fine fucks  :unknown: -sue me.

If one girl didn't want to be there its unlikely the others did either. Its quite possible that this girl was one of your "2 fine fucks". Just be glad that the police didn't decide to track down her/their customers and prosecute for sex with a trafficking victim. Its only a matter of time before that part of the law is used

Went in there once when first open.  Didn't rate it,  nobody looked like they wanted to be there.

They probably didn't want to be there - if one was forced its quite likely they all were

Thing that bothers me,  is from her escaping and going to petrol station for help.  Why did the police raid the place days later??
They should have been straight there!!!!  :-(
It would take a couple of days to interview the girl, research the site and the pimp's background and get a warrant. They may have spent a couple of days monitoring the cummings and goings at the site and monitoring phone calls just to make sure what the girl said was correct
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:13:48 pm by scutty brown »

Offline wristjob

They probably didn't want to be there - if one was forced its quite likely they all were

I'd accept others might have been, I doubt it's likely they were all forced - and presumably that would have come out with this court case if it were true.

I imagine job satisfaction is pretty much the same as most jobs at the "no other options" end of the spectrum. In places I've worked there have always been people for whom every day is a trial. I'd imagine it's easier to have a smile when you are getting £150/hour than when you are sucking an old tramp's cock for £25 and only keeping half of that.

Offline Night-Owl

I was in there one evening and decided to leave. Young girl who came out was obviously not interested in me or my wallet, I can see now.

Scary stuff.

Offline mega

The CPS will always take a "guilty" plea on a lesser charge rather than run a trial. Plea bargaining is an established fact of the legal system where defence barristers will always say to the prosecution "our client will plead guilty to "X" if you drop charges "Y" and "Z" etc". You will notice that charges in this case where ordered to "lie on file" which means a decision was taken not to proceed with them presumably in the public interest.

It's particularly prevalent where a charge of "dangerous driving" is dropped where a defendant pleads guilty to "driving without due care".
How many of those have we seen in the paper?

Offline wristjob

The CPS will always take a "guilty" plea on a lesser charge rather than run a trial. Plea bargaining is an established fact of the legal system where defence barristers will always say to the prosecution "our client will plead guilty to "X" if you drop charges "Y" and "Z" etc". You will notice that charges in this case where ordered to "lie on file" which means a decision was taken not to proceed with them presumably in the public interest.

Not disputing anything you said but WTF????? If you rape a girl I doubt there's much plea bargaining that gets you out of a jail term. What you have here is people who effectively facilitated maybe 100 rapes - 21 months max. We really do live in a world where it pays to commit crime on a big scale. Seems the same with these grooming gangs where many people who did this multiple times over years get less than 1 person would for 1 offence.

Offline Colston36

Sick.

Offline wibber

Hopefully it will get shut down....its a shit hole