Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Right Rab that's me away - Happy punting folks!  (Read 2766 times)

Offline HawCotter

Gentlemen,

Hope you are all well and up to no good.

Due to some changes in my life such has getting made redundant and starting my own business I have decided to stop the punting for a while.

Just can't justify the cost just now and I don't trust myself not to spend my dunny money on punting instead of getting myself set up.

It's been over 3 years since I joined the forum and have always found it invaluable and also a great laugh.

I remember the days of The Hun and TJkooker and the wise words of Sailormack.

Recently though in my opinion there has been a lot of trolling and needless arguments on the Scottish section of the site, I always tried to keep out of this and think I have as much as possible but it's really not necessary.

This site should be about reviews, wind-ups and having a laugh with your fellow degenerates and I hope it stays that way.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has written reviews over the years, taking the time to help fellow punters and not being selfish with their good experiences.

I've posted some reviews I was behind on today so I hope they are as helpful to you.

Not going to sign in to the forum as I know it will get me in the mood to start again, I'm afraid cold turkey is the way forward.

Going to have one more punt before the week is out then I'll be hanging up my trench coat for the foreseeable future.

Cheers guys awrraaa best

Cotter

Offline Courtney

I remember the days of The Hun and TJkooker and the wise words of Sailormack

:unknown:
....this was one of Jazzmans earlier accounts that he admitted to. :crazy:
2/3 of them ended up trolls...not sure about the sailor...could be lost at sea. :unknown:

Anyway, good luck Haw.
:drinks:

Offline de005

Take care Sir and I agree 100% with you re recent events and the trolling that`s being done.

i go on here for a laugh and to get some tips about WG`s not to read all that crap that your on about

Enjoy your retirement but I think you maybe back sooner than you think !!!!!

:wacko: :wacko:

Offline Matrix

I think the forum is more easy going these days as most of the trolls have been banned. One or 2 bad pennies still kicking about but there seems to be more reviews coming in than ever before. It put me off adding reviews for a while but the forum "kings" have been neutered.

:hi:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 09:16:52 pm by Matrix »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for your valuable contribution.

Good luck with your new business.  :thumbsup:

mavgoose

Mary hen , it's me..... Snake hips Cotter. No , don't bother opening the door.... I'll just slither under the gap.

Rab , at the end of the day........
A mooth is a mooth.

Now if you gentlemen would excuse me , there's a pleasant young lady that I'm gonna dip.

I'll see you back here son. Rabgoose.

Offline Third Man

Thanks for your latest reviews HC. Hannah was on my list then off, the duo thing with Kaylee was tempting as I'd seen Kaylee, still not sure though. In any case, best of luck with your business venture.

Offline guns

All the best Cotter .
You are of course doing the right thing but it's not that easy . I was in your exact position last year with redundancy money and starting a business on my own but being shite with money a good whack went on the high life , including hookers . I don't even want to try and count up how much i blew on that ( would make me suicidal lol ).
Anyway good luck and don't do what i did  :drinks:

Offline Jock D

Cheers Cotter...appreciate your contribution & agree with you re the Scottish section...I also think that you will be back...Once a Punter...Always a Punter  ;)

Offline Clattypats

Take care Sir and I agree 100% with you re recent events and the trolling that`s being done.

i go on here for a laugh and to get some tips about WG`s not to read all that crap that your on about

Enjoy your retirement but I think you maybe back sooner than you think !!!!!

:wacko: :wacko:
Good luck Hawcotter :thumbsup: ..sometimes ppl don't come back,and that is their prerogative  :unknown:..Trolling is shit on here and trolls usually end up banned..Debating and arguing (as such)a point is all part of a forum though...as is trying to pinpoint previously banned members etc...and everyone can differ on opinions..That's life :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:35:30 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Happyjose

The scamp just can't keep away - logged on on the 12th

bigmanbigman