Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baltic Massage - Dagenham  (Read 1499 times)

Offline AppleEgg

Baltic Massage
External Link/Members Only

Location: Purpose built outbuilding in the garden of a house, 10 min walk from Becontree station.  The outbuildings are done to a decent standard and equipped with all that required.  I noted that they are adding in a sauna to the outbuildings (still in the works but looks like it will be available soon).

I've been three times and not had any issues arriving/leaving with neighbours or locals (seems to be kept low key)

Verdict:  From three visits, I rate an overall positive but second visit was definitely a negative but more to do with the massage girl.

1st visit (£30 half hour standard massage)
Kera - attractive girl with a great body but seemed pretty new to the business when I went.  Massage was decent but obviously not a scratch on dedicated professionals.  Flipping over and seeing Kera topless was a sight to behold.  While she continued to massage the front, she put on my hands on her breasts (very nice, natural set).  HJ was great and built up slowly.  For me this was great value.

2nd visit (£30 half hour standard massage)
Can't remember the girls name (Ljanna?) and don't think she works there anymore but having had a great first experience, I was expecting a decent time this time around.  This time the massage was weak, half hearted and when it came to flipping over she was fully clothed and when asked if she would go topless or if I could grope, she said no, and just to touch her bum.  HJ was wasn't great and I think I even finished myself off.  If I had had this experience first time round, I don't think I'd have returned.

3rd visit (£40 half hour B2B massage)
Svetlana was the masseuse this time and while she isn't particularly attractive, she doesn't have a bad body for her age.  The funny thing here is that I didn't go in with B2B in mind, I just wanted to go for the standard £30 service but I only had £40 on me and she took it and said it was the rate for 30 mins (didn't realise she meant B2B).  Anyway massage was decent enough (could have been harder) but better than what you usually get from places that offer a HE.  She asked if I was ok with oil and poured over my back and continued to massage it in and then with her body, followed by getting on the table and rubbing herself up and down me.  The same continued on the front and she encouraged me to group her.  The HJ was slow and progress well and she simulated sex.  She continued the handjob and while it was taking me a while to cum, she took her panties off and got on the massage table (said not to touch her snatch) and continued to jerk me off until I blew.

While the performance of the masseuse can vary, my overall experience was positive and it's pretty cheap.  One thing that can be annoying is that they don't always respond to text messages and you may need to message them again.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 03:57:32 pm by AppleEgg »

Offline LLPunting

You are not allowed to post a review of multiple girls and visits in a single review.

READ THE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING

BigBoi1955

You are not allowed to post a review of multiple girls and visits in a single review.

READ THE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING

More importantly IMHO is that this should info should be posted in the review section. Because Baltic is a collective and the same location was visited I think what the op has posted will be useful if moved to that section even if they do not split it per the rules.

Offline LLPunting

More importantly IMHO is that this should info should be posted in the review section. Because Baltic is a collective and the same location was visited I think what the op has posted will be useful if moved to that section even if they do not split it per the rules.

Wrong!  Each experience was different in OP's rating so these need to be split.  He can easily cut and paste 3 reviews with appropriate ratings.

BigBoi1955

Wrong!  Each experience was different in OP's rating so these need to be split.  He can easily cut and paste 3 reviews with appropriate ratings.
Read what I wrote before telling me Im wrong.
I agree with you that it would be better if the op followed the rules and did three different reviews but if he decides he doesnt want to do that then I still think it is a great contribution to the forum which should appear in the review sections.
Yes rules should be followed but I think anyone who is interested in the Baltic massage outfit would benefit if this contribution was in the review section.

Offline LLPunting

Read what I wrote before telling me Im wrong.
I agree with you that it would be better if the op followed the rules and did three different reviews but if he decides he doesnt want to do that then I still think it is a great contribution to the forum which should appear in the review sections.
Yes rules should be followed but I think anyone who is interested in the Baltic massage outfit would benefit if this contribution was in the review section.

As a review of an establishment, particularly massage, there is already a place for these here in the non-review forum.

The intel is already captured and searchable.  Given the review won't be indexed because it's not AW there is no advantage to it being in Review section anyway.

The limited rules here are very much worth sticking to to maximise return from the functionality available.

Only "advantage" is for OP to score 3 reviews.

So yep, you're less right.

Offline Titti Tatti

Baltic Massage

Always great to have somewhat new to try, thank you.

Web link won't work for me and don't do Facebook. Any chance of a no to call?