Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LITTLE GIRLXX - B&S  (Read 772 times)

Offline Jade1994

See: External Link/Members Only

This review relates to a meeting I had certainly over a year ago, so take it as you will.

The meeting was in Darlington, from what I gather she seems to work in the South West these days but may move around a bit, who knows. The area of Darlington was eh, this flat I'd been to a couple times and had some good experiences with generally, so I was disarmed by the prospect of meeting someone there again, assuming she must be the real deal.

She wasn't, she's a big blubberbelly! But she lured me in and being a sissy I acquisced, what like 50-70 quid down the drain? I can't remember how many minutes but if it were 15 it felt like 30. She did that thing a lot of prostitutes do where they put you in this kinda routine, like they try to pin you down onto this script of theirs before you have the sense to do what YOU want. What resulted was a pretty sad handjob and a slightly shattered sense of pride. Should have walked... right before I saw this girl walking a dog and she looked at me smug, she KNEW what was coming.

Offline Billy no mates

From the rules

Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)

I will move this to general discussion,

Offline sesalovdarlo

Brazilians are the new Romanians. Especially in Darlo there is no end of them. About 6 profiles rock up but as per the roms they all boil down to the same 2 phone numbers. In my experience they generally aren’t nice looking at all. Some of the rom B&S can be quite good looking still
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 07:16:33 am by sesalovdarlo »