Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage within Darlington  (Read 781 times)

Offline 0462Vor

Anyone been to any of the massage place in Darlington recently and seen what the selection of girls is like since they are usually on rotation. Also been looking at Lovely laura on viva but couldn't scout any reviews External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline catweazle

I think you'll find that all of the "shop front" establishments are closed at present, due to this thing called "lockdown".

Offline Chilled North East

Personally never used any of the darlo shops.

Offline 0462Vor

I think you'll find that all of the "shop front" establishments are closed at present, due to this thing called "lockdown".

That hasn't stopped some places

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you know of places still operating why are you asking here.  :unknown:

Offline catweazle

Quite possibly. But attending one could land you with a £200 fine, so I'm not going any further on this thread.

Online northface

She is only offering Outcall.
So talking about visiting shops is irrelevant op.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 06:49:12 pm by northface »

Offline nerascal

That vivastreet ad is replicated all over the North East.

Only massage place I'm aware of open in Darlo is advertising on Vivastreet. In terraced house nr Morrisons on North Road. Two lasses rotating between there are Hartlepool. One shorts you on time, the other is just stroppy. Personally avoid it.

Offline Chilled North East

That vivastreet ad is replicated all over the North East.

Only massage place I'm aware of open in Darlo is advertising on Vivastreet. In terraced house nr Morrisons on North Road. Two lasses rotating between there are Hartlepool. One shorts you on time, the other is just stroppy. Personally avoid it.
Thanks I know the ad you speak of and it was on my list for the restart