Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fingering girls till Orgasm  (Read 2181 times)

Sensual Enjoyment

Is it me feeling wierd, but I just love to finger a lady, starting off soft and gently, with a bit of touching of the thighs, before playing harder and faster rubbing and fingering her to make her cum.

Are there attractive ladies out there that would like this without the penatrive sex?

Online scutty brown

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is it me feeling wierd, but I just love to finger a lady, starting off soft and gently, with a bit of touching of the thighs, before playing harder and faster rubbing and fingering her to make her cum.

Are there attractive ladies out there that would like this without the penatrive sex?

You'll need to message them on AW or similar and ask, they can't tout themselves on here.    :hi:

Offline Mansell

Some of the WG's are a bit careful about it after bad experiences with sharp fingernails etc, so not on their likes list etc. Sure there was a thread about it on UKE a while back.

Offline AgedCases

I do this all the time to the WGs I see.

Offline Sar-Major

I do this all the time to the WGs I see.

+1, Never had a refusal yet. Mind you the girlie's are normally quite aroused n wet by the time me fingers slips into their "Gash"................. :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Sensual Enjoyment

I was refused a request yesterday from a lady in Washington!  :thumbsdown:
No poking allowed she said!

Perhaps I shouldn't have told her, made the booking, and just do the deed, in her heats of arousal!!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Perhaps I shouldn't have told her, made the booking, and just do the deed, in her heats of arousal!!

That's a real cunts trick.   :thumbsdown: You find one who's happy to do it, agree the services on offer and don't try and 'just do it' when she's said no.

Arseholes like you give genuine punters a bad name.

Online Kev3773

That is sexual assault  :dash: :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

That is sexual assault  :dash: :dash:

+ 1

If her thinks behaviour such as that would be condoned by members here, he's on the wrong site. 

Offline CELICA GT

+ 1

If her thinks behaviour such as that would be condoned by members here, he's on the wrong site.
Damn right!

Offline MagpieJohn

That's a real cunts trick.   :thumbsdown: You find one who's happy to do it, agree the services on offer and don't try and 'just do it' when she's said no.

Couldn't agree more. No means no whatever the request.

Offline Mansell

Totally agree, also by doing that he makes it more difficult for decent punters to get reasonable services as the girls are worried about it going to far, due to the arsehole boundary pushers.

Online Kev3773

Well he's been online and presumably read the reactions to his vile statement, no response though  :unknown: He'll probably hide and hope it all blows over :dash:

moreplease

The irony of his forum name...............and this  from a bloke who's talking about sexually assaulting a WG, let alone his assumption that he could get her to " heats of arousal "......

Total 6unt.