Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia@SweetLove - Portsmouth  (Read 345 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6521176) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Singsong

External Link/Members Only

Not punted for a while and saw this profile come up so dipped my toes back in and thought I'd risk a Brazilian punt. Never know exactly how it's going to pan out.

Comms....quick and efficient. Went for 1hr @ £160...god the prices are getting steep
Location....serviced apartment near to city centre.

Meet.

Buzzed into block, made my way up the stairs to apartment and she was waiting with door open. Attractive Brazilian brunette in lingerie and very nice body.
Lead through to bedroom, quick chat (very good English) and sorted paperwork. I opted for and extra £20 (dfk and owo) as was thinking this was going to be good.

She wasn't shy at grabbing for the chap and mutual touching commenced with some fk. Don't think she really wanted to do as she quickly went for owo with me standing. OK technique but not much variety.
I decided to RO which think she was surprised about but I enjoy and so did she. Stayed until she said she'd orgamsed and think she did??? :unknown:

So far kind of OK / positive..Then she was straight on with condom with no more owo and on top of me. Tbh she felt really good and enjoyed her riding me but felt she was now going through motions. CIB and then had a massage which was just average and didn't really feel she was that interested and I became less so. Turned back over for a round 2 but it wasn't going to happen as I wasn't really feeling it now and she wasn't that bothered it seemed. Was out with 20 mins left so a far too expensive punt which promised lots as a friendly  attractive girl, but left wondering if it's worth it?